Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  SolInvictus : (01 December 2020 - 09:46 PM) not die easily but they should die a way more easy... that you make double dmg if they are full buff... not 10k dmg.. it should be 20k-30k dmg. and at the moment the ele make most dmg so other classes makes lower dmg
@  Carjma : (01 December 2020 - 09:05 PM) many Cherici die easily .. you have to see how it is played and set up
@  Carjma : (01 December 2020 - 09:00 PM) because this problem only comes up now ... the cherico must not die easily he must support the group ... when he played Marianin it was okay that he could defend himself from more than one character
@  SolInvictus : (01 December 2020 - 07:55 PM) but in my opinion all chars are too strong you need too long time to kill a char
@  SolInvictus : (01 December 2020 - 07:55 PM) @Carjma thats normal yes but you need to attack the cleric with 4 chars or more to get her killed... if ele get nerf you need many more chars. and hope that cleric forget to buff or something like that.
Cleric is a way too strong.
@  Carjma : (01 December 2020 - 06:47 PM) the cherico has no other abilities other than heal and heal the group ... if not so he would not serve as a supporting character. THE CHERICO CANNOT DEFEND BECAUSE IT HAS NO ATTACKING SKILLS
@  -UzZy- : (01 December 2020 - 05:47 PM) And in this momment the players come and after 2-3 weks go awey
@  -UzZy- : (01 December 2020 - 05:45 PM) But al this is the admin decision a bether pvp bilance mean more players on the server
@  -UzZy- : (01 December 2020 - 05:43 PM) Tougheder*
@  -UzZy- : (01 December 2020 - 05:43 PM) In this momment on the armor we have 3 option hr hp eva i thinck the set ned to be same imp wep hp hr eva al tougheder
@  -UzZy- : (01 December 2020 - 05:39 PM) In this momment the pvp bilance is very wird
@  -UzZy- : (01 December 2020 - 05:37 PM) If the cleric ghet attak by ful eva rk the cleric player can stay afk 5min heal 3 times and turn back afk
@  SolInvictus : (01 December 2020 - 04:16 PM) for my opinion fights all together take too much time... you need so long time to kill a cleric. i make normal on a rk 90k-100k dmg and on a cleric with full buffs just 8-12k... also there is too much time to run away if your HP are low. If they are low you can run away and get healed and attack till youre again low.
On a charakter with full eva its okay but its on every char the same....
@  TheChosenOne : (30 November 2020 - 09:27 PM) @-UzZy- i am saying about pve/pvp dmg... its ridiculous
@  -UzZy- : (30 November 2020 - 08:05 PM) @TheChosenOne chosen ful rk deal 3-5 k dmg to a ful cleric this is the lowest dmg
@  TheChosenOne : (30 November 2020 - 03:05 PM) @EnjoyLC why warmaster wep atk skill isnt crit skill like rest of the classes... he rly make low dmg, terrible...
@  Veloky : (30 November 2020 - 10:32 AM) okay lets go :)
@  EnjoyLC : (30 November 2020 - 10:28 AM) @Veloky, I answered you)
@  Veloky : (30 November 2020 - 02:02 AM) Hello very good, my character does not let me connect, once I enter it gives me an errorlog every time I try to appear
@  EnjoyLC : (29 November 2020 - 01:15 PM) Hello)
@  -UzZy- : (29 November 2020 - 11:01 AM) @EnjoyLC hi :)
@  TheChosenOne : (25 November 2020 - 08:06 AM) @EnjoyLC alright, tnx😄
@  EnjoyLC : (25 November 2020 - 06:39 AM) @TheChosenOne, we plan to set it sometime on December 5th, but that is not the exact date.
@  Bamboo : (24 November 2020 - 11:19 PM) Exactly and you know who I am, oh no you don't know that's why i lose too, you are so ridiculous :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
@  SolInvictus : (24 November 2020 - 09:57 PM) @UzZy him just want attention and to get it he need to write here. in PvP ingame him die against all of my chars if he would fight solo, and here he have time to think about his next words and less player write here against him :D
so let him talk it will continue endless because him dont understand anything^^
@  Bamboo : (24 November 2020 - 08:09 PM) @
@  Bamboo : (24 November 2020 - 08:08 PM) qUzZy you write exactly like the 45 second laughing number :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
@  Bamboo : (24 November 2020 - 08:03 PM) @UzZy Another macro player who can only cry is you, mimimimi :lol: :P :lol:
@  -UzZy- : (24 November 2020 - 07:37 PM) @Bamboo you can eaasy maik a video to invictus and send to the admin i dont think the admin have problem to ban unfair players usles to cry in shoutbox
@  Bamboo : (24 November 2020 - 06:08 PM) 45 seconds laugh number :lol: :P :lol:
@  Bamboo : (24 November 2020 - 06:08 PM) We write but don't talk and we finally stop crying 45 seconds laugh number
@  SolInvictus : (24 November 2020 - 06:01 PM) im the only player of elementariste who proove that he can play ele without macro. what about the others? how can they skill with the spirits, the char hisself and throw 5 debuffs? noone knows but i dont cry because of this because its useless.
I got my punish for my fault and what you want more?
other question... is your botty jealous of your mouth because you talk so much sht?
@  Bamboo : (24 November 2020 - 05:49 PM) @SolInvictus You know exactly that the admin cannot read any logs and you, with your Marcro recorder, think about who has the hair to cut, In the game, you suppress the players, and in the forum you pretend innocent you are and will remain a wrong person, no matter what you write and that's fackt Any discussion with you that is longer than 45 seconds is a waste.
@  SolInvictus : (24 November 2020 - 05:20 PM) @Kedzier17 i think you need to write a PM to @EnjoyLC because sometimes people like @Bamboo cry here so much that your message is gone and Admin dont see it. also the normal players cant help you i think.
@  SolInvictus : (24 November 2020 - 05:19 PM) @bamboo let admin check my loggs i dont think he find anything... i just saw video of EngelLuzifer and i made a video of HarveySpecter and both got ban for cheating and they told me what programs they used.
So pls continue tell everyone whos better than you (and thats not hard) is using cheats. also if there would be a hackshield from server i dont have the knowledge to bypass it. so why should i tell admin he should do that if i want to use that programs. pls learn that your head is not just for cut hairs
@  Kedzier17 : (24 November 2020 - 12:23 PM) I have got a problem. When I download the game and want to open in WinRar, there is a error and I can't do a shit. I try in MEGA and in Google and it's the same problem. Anyone?
@  TheChosenOne : (24 November 2020 - 01:19 AM) When the update is coming and event
@  Bamboo : (23 November 2020 - 06:37 PM) and because they write that you can bypass it and that SolInvictus has the knowledge, he also confirms it and believe me, I also know a lot, very much :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
@  Bamboo : (23 November 2020 - 06:29 PM) @EnjoyLC You do not know what is going on on your server and neither can you see it. And if there is any evidence they will write the subject dead, PS: The funny thing is that some players realize what is wrong and they don't know
@  SolInvictus : (23 November 2020 - 05:06 PM) @EnjoyLC okay but i would like it if you do this, because less players have this knowledge..
@  EnjoyLC : (23 November 2020 - 10:01 AM) @Bamboo, it is impossible to identify a hack with the help of logs, indeed such a system exists, well, it is not reliable, it can show a hack even when it is not there, this log does not provide any evidence.
@  EnjoyLC : (23 November 2020 - 09:47 AM) @SolInvictus, it cannot be disabled, you can make protection against which the program will automatically close, well, this can be easily bypassed if you have at least a little knowledge.
@  Vengenza : (22 November 2020 - 08:34 PM) Ok Ok, that sounds good, I just mean I've been playing here since 2017, I just wanted to say it, thanks for the answer ADMIN ;)
@  SolInvictus : (22 November 2020 - 05:20 PM) @EnjoyLC for real i never saw a hack protection if players tell me that CheatEngine work here...
@  Bamboo : (22 November 2020 - 03:56 PM) and that's fackt
@  Bamboo : (22 November 2020 - 03:56 PM) and that's fack
@  Bamboo : (22 November 2020 - 03:55 PM) Best protection features LOL the admins can read log fails on other servers why can't you read, I mean to say that if you read it, some would be away from the server
@  EnjoyLC : (22 November 2020 - 01:01 PM) @Vengenza Hello, if you see that the voting does not work for this you just need to write to us, we forgot to pay for the gold status on the site and therefore it stopped working. Now I will pay and everything will continue to work. At the expense of content, we are always moving somewhere, maybe sometimes we are not moving for the better, but we are always trying to surprise and present something new, now we are preparing a big Christmas update that will be very interesting in my opinion. Hacks are everywhere and our server is no exception, but at the moment we have one of the best protections on the server.
@  Vengenza : (20 November 2020 - 08:59 PM) Hello ADM, I have to get going, I think Enjoy Lc is not even what it used to be. Voting has not been possible for a week. Then it just got too monotonous, you stand around for months in Wonderland and then farm Exp Booster only. Then most of them use hacks etc on the server, maybe you should make the game a little more interesting again. The Helloween event was extremely short this year, not even 2 weeks. I think it's a shame, the Enjoy is no longer it times was. Give people a chance to achieve something here. And above all to get a handle on the hacks :-) :D :D
@  Eiskalt : (20 November 2020 - 07:56 PM) no one can reg :-(

Photo

The (quite) complete guide for newbies

guide start newbie play game

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Athreyu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Nickname:Athreyu

Posted 14 October 2020 - 06:36 PM #1

I want to write a little guide to help all newbie will come on our server

When i finish this, it will be not all correct or even complete, but time by time, i will fix this post adding or removing parts. If someone would like to help me with this, is clearly welcome.

So let's start:       :D

1- when you enter for the first time in juno you will have some gold and some free item in inventory like iris and exp booster (they are good till lv 150). Click on every things you have in inventory. Than go buy juno map, some mana potion and some scroll of recall and scrool of teleport.

Go find npc that sell this items while you get some confidence with the city

Ask in world chat if someone are so gentle to give you experience boost x 15 (you will find someone who give it to you for free, if not, just looking for me, i will donate to you    )

Than, search for elder drake in juno, they are near the borderguard Tamon (north-center). You can go here from lv1, and need to exp here till about lv 110. 

elder-drake-juno.jpg

2- now that you done some level, you will see achievement shining, that's mean you have complete some quests, and game give you some other free items (here you will find some full equipment for your level). Use everything you will find in your inventory, again.

Now, you con choose:

A- going directly to tarian for killing drake (again)

B-do some level where you prefer till about 130 and than going to tarian

To find drake in tarian you have to go trouth the bridge that you will see in map (pressing m) that is located near south-west. For your level, it can be hard to get here cause you can got killed by monster. I suggest to save position sometimes during your run      best will be got to bridge and save the location, than, try to pass it to get to your desire location and, when you arrive to pass the bridge, save again.

drake-tarian.jpg

Now you get to black drake (seeker of darkness), you have to exp here till lv 171. 

3- now that you got level 171, you have to finish your character level (185) in serene land's map. You have to reach west-center position (near the boss called leviathan) and kill brainwashed scorpion 

scorpion-serene-land.jpg

When you got lv 185, you easy finish exp of your character.

Now you have to start the real game.

Now you need the 2 most important parts to complete: ;) 

1.  keeper
  2. infalion token

first give you some extra passive skill and some stat points

keeper.jpg

keeper-skill.jpg

second give you a permanent buff that increase hp on your character and give you the possibility to use guild skills and skills of riddles vales,  you will get this in future!!   

phoenix-infalion.jpg

(i suggest to do first of all infalion)

Phoenix lv2 buff:

you will need to kill mobs in the city infalion,  that will drop 3 type of coin (gold-silver-bronze) you will need about 580 of each.

When you got all, you have to activate in juno the phoenix service with the ticket (you can find it in shop, in lacaball, or from player), after that, go to infalion, you will have to buy divine infusion (4250 cash) and donate token, with this potion, to the npc in the city.

Now, with your new permanent buff, you can dedicate to keeper.

To activate keeper you have to click under your character head (near the icon of level 185) and give the keeper book (you find it in shop for about 14.000 cash).

Now you have the keeper (a little bird start flying on you :P )

Now, go to juno and search for "teleporter keeper".

You will see now the keeper stats, kill monsters here to level it up .

Get at least level 80 (you can go to level 100, that's the keepers cap, in future).

Reaching level 80, you will have quite all stats and quite all essencial passive skill .

For learning the keeper's skill you will need:

• box of skill (there are 2 boss here that drop that). That box give you a random skill book.
  • To open it, you will need 10 gold coin

To obtain gold coin you have 2 different quests in the city.

Both required some other type of coin (blood-mythrill and silver coin) you will drop that coin from mobs in this city.

I suggest to wait for the bigger quest that ask you 800 coin of each type and it give you 200 gold coin.

With this, you can open 20 skill box

You can even buy book from other players (first of all try to get antithesis and gold booster).

After you get lv 80 of keeper, and you get all skills and stat points, you can now start the second parts of this game:              :unsure: EXP  :unsure:

Before starting this new section of game please read my advices to the end of the post!!!!!!!!!!

You need exp to use the "imperius equipment" (the last and powerful equipment) and to get your ring +10. You need exp for do dungeon too

imperius-set.jpg

You can find your exp by clicking on the little dragon upon the trash

exp.jpg

Every single piece of thie equipment need certain level of exp.

Total exp to do is 24 and you can find all the information about it, written in a post on this forum by the admin.

You can find too an exp calculator on a topic in this forum, later i will add here both link.

You have to go to wonderland and here, mob will drop 3 type of experience boost (all same, it change only the amount of exp it will give). 

icon-exp.jpg

Your objective here is to get to lv 19 so you can have 4piece of armor and 3 ring up to +10.

Is not really hard to get lv 19 if you can have a  pair of good character, and you put bot on it h24     

Problem will be from lv19 to 24, here you will need some month to get it, but now, is not important for you.   

At the same time, or maybe is better before, you will need relic. You can get relic by this way:

• go to raging territories and kill mobs
  • every mob will drop different color of relic coin      (red-green-pink-yellow-blue).

All mob are passive, except the red one

(they will kill your pet if you put bot here, you will need at first or doing it manually, or buy coin from other player to get the red heart*)

This coin, will give you a same color heart* (you can exchange coin for heart from an npc in the center of the map)

relic-npc.jpg

here the amount of coin you need:

• yellow 720

yellow-coin.jpg

• blue 960

blu-coin.jpg

• pink 825

pink-coin.jpg

• green 1025

green-coin.jpg

• red 950

red-coin.jpg

best to buy before will be:
  • relic of gold: +5%gold drop
  • relic of pet: immortal p2 again mob
  • relic of cast: increase cast speed +10%. If you have a RK (Royal Knight) you will not need this relic!!!!    

example-of-relic.jpg

You can also find hold relic that will be good (for ex one give you +20%damage vs mob).
You can obtain this from altar or from other player.

To use this relic you will need fame: you can find potion of fame in shop or from other player or even charging cash, you will get it for free (or just ask to me B) )

More in raging territories, you find a quest that ask to you some material. With that you can get a ring that give you

• hp
  • evasion
  • hit rate

this ring will be so good for pvp
You will find the quest's mob right to the left and to the right south immediatly exiting the city

Now let's talk about dungeon , stone rank, pvp rank and ring+10

DUNGEON:

dungeon.jpg

To enter the dungeon you will need some level on your exp

In this dungeon you can obtain the following item:

• Pet dalhia
  • Skill for pet Dalhia
  • Box for rank wings
  • Box for rank necklace

You can do dungeon twice per day (or 4 if you have the premium package)

Every box you will drop here, need some number of "key" to be opened.

For example, if you will be lucky enough to get box rank wings, you will need 10 "star token" to open it.

Same for all other box

Dungeon will be reset every day at 00.00

Every dungeon need different number of player in group to do it

Shop have a potion that increase your %drop

Last: every time you do a dungeon, you will get some experience on a passive buff that increase your attack vs mob and your chance of drop 

There is 5 level of this buff that go to the first till the diamond rank

I suggest you to do this dungeon every day cause the %drop is really really really low and you will need some month to complete it so, start doing every day asap

At the start you will not be able to do this dungeon alone so ask to your guild to do it and call for you

stone rank:

stone-rank.jpg

Every equipement can get 5 stone rank

Stone rank give you some extra stats like evasion and attack.

You will need a total of 25 rank stone

You can get the stone rank from the "Master of survival dungeon".

Here you have 25 room, where to kill some mobs
Every 5 rooms, there will be some box that drop a coin.
At the end of the dungeon, you can play this coin to the lottery, and with some luck, get the rank stone

In shop you will find some rank booster that give you an higher possibility of receive a rank stone

pvp rank

pvp-rank.jpg

This give you some "buff".
To complete it you will need pvp token
You can obtain pvp token :

• staying in arena (even afk) for 40 min.
  • doing cs
  • doing king arena
  • doing guild battle
  • doing pvp battle

ring +10

ring-10.jpg

to do ring up +10 you will need

• lv 16 exp
  • chaos stone (you need to take a quest in the city of wonderland, after take it, kill boss Frost Giant Jarl. You will complete the quest and it give you the stone)
  • you can upgrade till +3 normally. After that from +3 to +6 you will need the yellow rune of protection (or ring can be destroyed), from +6 to +10 you will need the white rune of protection

CHAOS-STONE.jpg

Here this big bad baby Jarl :D

boss-jarl.jpg

Some suggest to improve at better condition your gameplay:

• ASAP you will need to complete altar dukan affinity, he will give to you a ring that you will bring for the entire game).
  • You can farm cash logging 5 different account
  • If you would like to have different class, do different account or you will be not able to login them togheter
  • try to obtain some ring or necklace with mana absorp for your starting cause you will have mana problem for sure. To solve it, you can buy costume (it give to you more mana and mana absorb) or buy an absorb mana potion from the shop. You will need to find asap some wing that give you too some mana absorb
  • from monster in serene-land you will drop keys. Take it, you will need it for exchange from npc in the city for gems or other item
  • buy quite all pet and first of all, buy robot (he is the faster one to pick drop at moment)
  • if you like pve and want to drop till the death, create an rk (actually is the faster on botting and dropping)
  • if you like pvp, i suggest to create a ns or elementalist
  • if you like support, you will need a cleric
  • use coin nexon to open all possible gem's slot 
  • always use item drop booster when killing mob, to have more chance of drop
  • remember to buy always haste lv2, item drop booster and other items from npc in the centre of juno
  • check the option stone for your character from npc called  transformer richter in juno. Here you will find extra option for armor and weapon. Item need you can drop it from the first 5 boss of the first 5 city

Things to do before starting dropping exp:

• up all your equipments to lv +25
  • put all needed gems lv 17 on your equipment
  • get some passive skill from riddles vales, at least "weapon mastery" and "skill mastery" and "hunter eye". That three will help you so much increasing your damage
  • get keeper lv 80
  • remember to use always guild skill, berserker potion and, when you start to drop it,  green pollen
  • upgrade all star on your equipment with the refining material (you find it from bingo box that are located in infalion)
  • upgrade stats on wing with the middle grade reform potion
  • put all 5 stone ranks on all your equipment (or at least try it)

How should look your imperius when finish

COMPLETE-IMPERIUS.jpg

.........and your full wing

full-wing.jpg

some pet you will need:  (and i'm not full with pet :D)

pet1.jpg

pet2.jpg

For every question or just to discuss about something, you can looking for Athreyu or Ahryel in game writing in chat world

P.S i don't write anything about pvp section cause i know nothing about it . If someone more expert would like to do a guide for that, is welcoming to post it here or to create a new one topic.

Thanks all for your time, for the future suggestion and hope that this work will be appreciate by everyone.

I just pray all community to let this topic clean, to don't spam and don't start sterile controversies.

Enjoy game and happy life to everyone

With love

Your Athreyu  :wub:  :wub:    

me.jpg

me2.jpg

Maniarin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Nickname:Maniarin
  • LocationArena (JUNO)

Posted 14 October 2020 - 07:26 PM #2

Very nice Guide. Thx.

Maybe you can add some sceenshots.

Today: Macro use

Tomorrow: Brain use

Athreyu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 07:39 PM #3

Very nice Guide. Thx.

Maybe you can add some sceenshots.

i wanted to do, but don't understand how. I only see i can link an image, but can't understand how to insert screenshot

SgrilleX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 08:58 PM #4

hello, you should upload the image here (-https://it.imgbb.com/)and then post the link on the forum ..

Athreyu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 09:18 PM #5

hello, you should upload the image here (-https://it.imgbb.com/)and then post the link on the forum ..

but website like this, the link, is not only for some time? Or link will be available for ever?

And more, i try it and the forum told me that jpg is not a format allowed. Do you know wich one is it?

SgrilleX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 10:27 PM #6

you don’t have to load the image on the forum, you just have to put the link...when you go to load the image you have to select the option "don’t delete automatically" and it will always remain '..

For example:

https://ibb.co/n6xGLCn

Athreyu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 11:36 PM #7

you don’t have to load the image on the forum, you just have to put the link...when you go to load the image you have to select the option "don’t delete automatically" and it will always remain '..

For example:

https://ibb.co/n6xGLCn

Ooohok but, what i want to do is to see the image directly in the post, not the link refear the image:D is annoyng for reader click on link and open the image in a new page

Maniarin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationArena (JUNO)

Posted 15 October 2020 - 12:00 AM #8

Hi

After you upload the image you get a link and a drop down to change the format. User the BBcode
And Cop this code here.

JPEG-20200405-232957-9076239145589612353
to images

Athreyu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 12:12 AM #9

Hi

After you upload the image you get a link and a drop down to change the format. User the BBcode
And Cop this code here.

JPEG-20200405-232957-9076239145589612353
to images

Ok so i have to create the bbcode and just copy the code in the post?

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 04:31 AM #10

Hello, great guide, well, you really need to add pictures, because people do not like to read a lot, the perception from pictures is much more pleasant and easier. Good job anyway.

Screenshot-16.png

Athreyu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 05:58 AM #11

Hello, great guide, well, you really need to add pictures, because people do not like to read a lot, the perception from pictures is much more pleasant and easier. Good job anyway.

Screenshot-16.png

Good morning admin. I try exactly this but when i press ok to post it on the forum, it pop up an advice that say "you are not allowed to use this format on this forum" i try with .jpg .png ecc but nothing change

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 09:29 AM #12

Have you tried downloading this here: https://imgbb.com ?

You should try not to copy the link. And right-click on the picture and copy the URL.

Angelik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Locationsevilla

Posted 15 October 2020 - 02:37 PM #13

very good guide, and yes, it needs illustrations, but it's great !! I encourage you more :)  ;)

and your nick by the way I love it, it is my favorite movie, I still cry when it is in the swamp of sadness, you only need to fujur,I love that movie with the depths of my soul :wub:  :wub:

YFb9lhx.jpg

Athreyu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 05:24 PM #14

You should try not to copy the link. And right-click on the picture and copy the URL.

https://ibb.co/VjwtYxF

That's what it say to me. I try every type of format, try to use the website link, try to use image link and try to put the image link directly in to the post but nothing work. Always show up this advice!

Athreyu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 05:29 PM #15

very good guide, and yes, it needs illustrations, but it's great !! I encourage you more :)  ;)

and your nick by the way I love it, it is my favorite movie, I still cry when it is in the swamp of sadness, you only need to fujur,I love that movie with the depths of my soul :wub:  :wub:

thanks so much for your kindly words  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Athreyu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 06:52 PM #16

admin i find a solution finally. Try to read now the guide and let me know what you think about it.

I ask, if possible, if you can delet all the message about the technical support on this post so we can let this post clear and clean. Thank in advice

Maniarin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationArena (JUNO)

Posted 16 October 2020 - 09:06 AM #17

Nice job. Really nice.

Maybe add how to enable the keeper, it's a bit hard to find😉

Maniarin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationArena (JUNO)

Posted 16 October 2020 - 09:09 AM #18

The ADMIN can copy the main post to guides topic and keep this one for adding sugestions😉
But all flame messages can be removed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guide, start, newbie, play, game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users