Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Lotmx : (20 October 2020 - 11:50 AM) @EnjoyLC i have a Problem where i send me a Costume Gift and opened it and got the little Avatar but no costume
@  EnjoyLC : (20 October 2020 - 04:07 AM) @RayMan , hello thank you)
@  RayMan : (19 October 2020 - 04:39 PM) https://ibb.co/SxZjfWd
@  EnjoyLC : (18 October 2020 - 08:14 AM) @RayMan, hi i did not understand you
@  SgrilleX : (17 October 2020 - 10:55 AM) @EnjoyLC Adm hello, in my opinion it is better that you write the patch on elitepvp .. in my opinion the third war will bring many new players on this server...
@  RayMan : (16 October 2020 - 08:48 PM) @EnjoyLc there is also a reward, in the quettes of the day where the gift can be a gift card for a site at plant time
@  SgrilleX : (16 October 2020 - 01:24 PM) @EnjoyLC admin, watch my private message as soon as you can...after the patch I found a bug with my character
@  ExStAz : (16 October 2020 - 11:38 AM) thank you :D
@  EnjoyLC : (16 October 2020 - 09:13 AM) @ExStAz, Ok, I'll do it. ;)
@  EnjoyLC : (16 October 2020 - 09:12 AM) @TheChosenOne , I said I deleted it to make life easier for newbies, this is one of the reasons. Another reason is that if we don't delete old content, eventually our balance won't play. I wrote to add something new, we are forced to delete something old, these are not just words, this is a necessity.
@  ExStAz : (16 October 2020 - 09:12 AM) https://ibb.co/XCVgBwZ
https://ibb.co/9sJbn1P
@  ExStAz : (16 October 2020 - 09:11 AM) @EnjoyLC pls take out from laca ball potion of conquest and card to chappela
@  EnjoyLC : (16 October 2020 - 09:09 AM) @TheChosenOne, our task is not to increase the numbers, our task is to make a balance. If the effect is useless then you don't have to learn it.
@  TheChosenOne : (15 October 2020 - 08:21 PM) guess not working
@  TheChosenOne : (15 October 2020 - 08:21 PM) @EnjoyLC extras of spec soul dont give him +5% eva
@  TheChosenOne : (15 October 2020 - 04:12 PM) @EnjoyLC you wanted to help new players by removing old allonia skills, why you couldnt make those skills available for all, without needing to farm gp for them... totems were way better then souls now
@  TheChosenOne : (15 October 2020 - 03:30 PM) @EnjoyLC why when we log off new buffs are disappearing even we relogging for few mins
@  TheChosenOne : (15 October 2020 - 12:30 PM) @EnjoyLC main effect of souls is so low... update isnt bad but main effect is useless
@  TheChosenOne : (15 October 2020 - 12:15 PM) btw guys, just so you know... if you change class you will loose new buff and new atk skill
@  Athreyu : (14 October 2020 - 07:23 PM) like i told you, this game is not only pvp. so if we have to nerf a class cause in pvp is too faster, we have to do the same in pve =) that's all my argoment :D
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 06:53 PM) COME WITH MORE ARGUMENTS WHEN YOU START TO PLAY PVP ;)
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 06:51 PM) okok if you are pve speack about pve i dont caRE ABOUT THEAT
@  Athreyu : (14 October 2020 - 06:49 PM) you don't have to try with me, as i told, i don't play pvp. Try with a full cleric, or a full sorcer, than, post a video of it :D we will see the difference
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 06:46 PM) wher are you in game i ghive you 1 shot with my ns
@  Athreyu : (14 October 2020 - 06:43 PM) and 90k damage skill, i don't think it will oneshot nothing. I'm quite new, and i have 250k hp, it will need at least 3 hit to kill me without any type of buff, elusion ecc
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 06:43 PM) sry you have deadly light farm with theat aoe
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 06:42 PM) also my frend i talk about ful char pvp
@  Athreyu : (14 October 2020 - 06:42 PM) i'm talking about pve not pvp (i don't play pvp). But as you, and all here say, this game is pvp but pve too. So, why we have to nerf a pvp class cause it is too faster, and not a pve class that is much faster than him?
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 06:41 PM) sorcer skil 28 32k not 100+k
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 06:40 PM) ns 1 shot the other cvlas rk never my frend
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 06:40 PM) @Athreyu 1 wepon skil =100k+dmg 1tb12x3
@  Athreyu : (14 October 2020 - 06:38 PM) uzZy i see you don't reply to my argomentation. what you tell me about rk triple animation or sorcer's spirit animation?
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 05:45 PM) I talk about darknes skil
@  EnjoyLC : (14 October 2020 - 02:51 PM) @hunter , thank you very much, I'm really very pleased)
@  EnjoyLC : (14 October 2020 - 02:51 PM) @-UzZy- it's not so simple as you think, the attacks of the skill have a cast of 30 seconds))
@  RAIGA : (14 October 2020 - 12:24 PM) cry cry cry
@  hunter : (14 October 2020 - 08:14 AM) @EnjoyLC congratulations, beautiful patch, great job, your server always manages to stand out from the others. You always have an edge :wub: :wub: :wub:
@  Athreyu : (14 October 2020 - 07:41 AM) cause now what we have? a server full of cleric and sorcer =). to conclude you talk about speed skill. would we like discuss about triple speed animation? or sorcer pet skill animation? both have not animation's time so what are we talking about? :D have a nice day all
@  Athreyu : (14 October 2020 - 07:40 AM) and to conclude you say "we are gonna have a server full of ns"
@  Athreyu : (14 October 2020 - 07:33 AM) and i'd like to add my point of view about this: you told about ns that is op. Ok, in pvp maybe, but let us see pve too (this game is pvp but pve too). Let us compare a ns with a rk in pve. Even a ns full, vs a rk with half equip, can't compare in speed and damage. Rk is always like double or triple faster in killing and farming. So maybe we have to nerf ns in pvp, but at the same time, we have to nerf rk in pve!Or at least we have to divid pvp class from pve class where ns is a pvp class and rk a pve class. That's your choice about game, if you prefer pvp or pve, so you have the choose best class for you
@  Athreyu : (14 October 2020 - 07:22 AM) @UzZy ye something like the sorcer, that is op from ever with permastun, highest elu in game quite and quite oneshot everything....but 90% of server played it, so it was ok? I didn't see a single nerf on it, he is still the op pvp class in game even without macro i think. Now that something is change, we are gonna complain this?? we have to accept the change even if is not in favour of our character
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 06:11 AM) I spent si much time on my rk and bow i ned to play ns hahahhaah
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 06:09 AM) Y admin but you ned to understand i do 1 exemple i play with ful hr set hr acc jewels and al if i fihgt vs ns inly with eva set i do 60%miss ns never mis and deal 90k+dmg x skil
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 06:07 AM) Nowan play the wizard we test and it is 1 of the strongest
@  EnjoyLC : (14 October 2020 - 06:07 AM) @-UzZy- I understand your concerns, I also have them, we just need time to understand what we have done) :)
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 06:05 AM) 4 Me its ok but the ns do only deadly and the dmg its insame
@  EnjoyLC : (14 October 2020 - 06:04 AM) @-UzZy- Hello, probably after this update we will be looking at the balance of all the characters, we also want to return to the arena of magicians and other characters, now we need to evaluate what the balance will be after this update.
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 06:04 AM) You incres the skil sped and
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 05:59 AM) I dont have problem tonplay ns i have finish but we gona have a server ful ns
@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2020 - 05:58 AM) @EnjoyLC ns now its overpower

Photo

DUKE USE MACRO