good evening, i don't know if you will really change your policy of how you manage the game. Several times I have complained about the heavy insults, not punished adequately. Your answer has always been the same: I can't do more than putting on the pig mask. You will understand that a game is made to distract you, not to think about what is happening around us, but log and read: HANGED, BUT THE COVID HAS NOT GOT YOU YET, HEAVY INSULTS TO MY PERSON IN REALITY, TO MY FAMILY, TO MY DEAD , not the best way to get distracted. If they had been punished for example with the one week ip ban, (ip ban to prevent them from using fake characters), perhaps they would have ended. But some days with the pig mask that still allows him to play is useless. Like me, some of my friends have also left the game for this reason.

• Like 4

I agree with you... hard insults should get ban, and if they dont stop, perma-ban. (hard insults)

Insults like "noob" or "stupid" should get pig mask.

Also for accouse others for hack without reason should get ban. Others beleave that this person hack, this person dont get a ban and all players think admin is corrupt.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, GoodNightZ said:

I agree with you... hard insults should get ban, and if they dont stop, perma-ban. (hard insults)

Insults like "noob" or "stupid" should get pig mask.

Also for accouse others for hack without reason should get ban. Others beleave that this person hack, this person dont get a ban and all players think admin is corrupt.

ban and perban are useless, they use fake characters, if they are also permban they don't care. Ban ip hurts more, for a week, 10 days, 15 days, see how they think before they insult.

totally agree with you, many have left because of insults not punished properly, hackers not punished properly like EnzelLucifer and because the server became too PVE and very tough

image.png.a121cf193bde6b1d0d3668ca02031b00.png

30 minutes ago, GUESS said:

totally agree with you, many have left because of insults not punished properly, hackers not punished properly like EnzelLucifer and because the server became too PVE and very tough

image.png.a121cf193bde6b1d0d3668ca02031b00.png

you're right, too many things are not punished, not punished for hach, for insults but punished if you don't write in English on the forum.

If people leave the server because they are insulted, then I can only sympathize with them, in my opinion this cannot be a reasonable decision not to play here. There is insult in any area where there is online, we punish those who insult you, each repeated punishment within a month has x2 x3 x4 .... the duration of the pig mask. If your parents are insulted, we always punish them for a longer period. Nothing will change in this attitude. We will not block IP because someone has offended someone. This is their property and it costs real money, this is their time and labor. If on other servers they are punished for this, I am very happy for them, I will not do this.

We have already made the maximum convenience for reports to spend 1 minute of time and deprive a cash online / chat person and put a pig mask on him is more than enough punishment.

1 hour ago, Admin said:

If people leave the server because they are insulted, then I can only sympathize with them, in my opinion this cannot be a reasonable decision not to play here. There is insult in any area where there is online, we punish those who insult you, each repeated punishment within a month has x2 x3 x4 .... the duration of the pig mask. If your parents are insulted, we always punish them for a longer period. Nothing will change in this attitude. We will not block IP because someone has offended someone. This is their property and it costs real money, this is their time and labor. If on other servers they are punished for this, I am very happy for them, I will not do this.

We have already made the maximum convenience for reports to spend 1 minute of time and deprive a cash online / chat person and put a pig mask on him is more than enough punishment.

are you aware that with this statement of yours you are legalizing heavy insults? So you sympathize with those who insult! But I don't think that if the insults were about you, your family, a pig mask would be enough. I agree with you on one thing: it's your house, you put real money in it and set the rules

19 minutes ago, hunter said:

are you aware that with this statement of yours you are legalizing heavy insults? So you sympathize with those who insult! But I don't think that if the insults were about you, your family, a pig mask would be enough. I agree with you on one thing: it's your house, you put real money in it and set the rules

No, I in no way do not welcome this, I repeat once again the timing of the pig mask depends on what the person said. There is a person here who says that he supports your idea while insulting me in the world chat and also got a pig mask. I do not like insults, but I do not block a person for insults in my direction. I will block him if he insults the server or advertises another server.

It's just that I think a little differently, and this game here does not need to seriously react to desecration. Well, for insulting parents, any player can receive 3 days of a pig mask as the first punishment. I think this is enough, if you want to know my opinion. I answered you.

Tomorrow I will give information about the update, and there will be improvements in this direction and the punishment will be much faster than now, because now I process reports 24 hours, but tomorrow I will give information about this where it is possible that the reaction will be many times faster.

6 hours ago, Admin said:

No, I in no way do not welcome this, I repeat once again the timing of the pig mask depends on what the person said. There is a person here who says that he supports your idea while insulting me in the world chat and also got a pig mask. I do not like insults, but I do not block a person for insults in my direction. I will block him if he insults the server or advertises another server.

It's just that I think a little differently, and this game here does not need to seriously react to desecration. Well, for insulting parents, any player can receive 3 days of a pig mask as the first punishment. I think this is enough, if you want to know my opinion. I answered you.

Tomorrow I will give information about the update, and there will be improvements in this direction and the punishment will be much faster than now, because now I process reports 24 hours, but tomorrow I will give information about this where it is possible that the reaction will be many times faster.

what I wanted to tell you is that the pig mask does not involve any substantial loss, as far as online cash is concerned you are very generous, so losing them on a single character is not a great damage. Writing can be written with other characters. You can play anyway. So where is all the harm of this punishment. Tell me why people should be careful about insulting. And I'll tell you more, many find the pig mask even funny. Also if you insult the sever then ban, if you write in your language in the forum even ban ip, forgive me but you have a very, very personal yardstick

HI all, Hi @Admin

the main problem is not the single insults. no matter on how hard the insult is. The problem is when some one insult you continuously. I hope @hunter allow me to take her case as example; some one follow her all time (i man her many days) and tell her you friend don't fuck good let me fuck you better. Or in my case there is a player who insult me each time he se my name and a name of my chars (Many players here will know him).  The people here are different. Some players (my case) smile, say i love you too baby and enjoy. Other players get disturbed (case of hunter), loose the fun joining the game and loose.

- For single insults, i agree with you pig mast is OK, duration depend on repetition. As i remember the pig mask is not only the mask, but it make the char weak too. Maybe the weakness depend too with the repetition. Same like red names.

- For the other case, the mask is not sufficient. For this case no mask should be the punishment. these persons should get a warning to stop, if they do not, they should get a ban. Duration depend on repetition.

Greetings

Mani

• Like 1

@Admin last time i got pig mask i got 12h. you gave me this 5:00 to 17:00. At this time i was at work. If i didnt check the SystemChat i never knew that i had a pig mask. And if i know it, i can write with an other charakter becaus i have always 5 online. And the cash i loose.... 12x63=756 cash. For real who cares about 756 cash?

Other option: If a player insult more than once, he get pig mask with all char, dont get online time cash, till he spend 50k cash or something like that. You need to punish this. 800 cash is no punishment!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Maniarin said:

HI all, Hi @Admin

the main problem is not the single insults. no matter on how hard the insult is. The problem is when some one insult you continuously. I hope @hunter allow me to take her case as example; some one follow her all time (i man her many days) and tell her you friend don't fuck good let me fuck you better. Or in my case there is a player who insult me each time he se my name and a name of my chars (Many players here will know him).  The people here are different. Some players (my case) smile, say i love you too baby and enjoy. Other players get disturbed (case of hunter), loose the fun joining the game and loose.

- For single insults, i agree with you pig mast is OK, duration depend on repetition. As i remember the pig mask is not only the mask, but it make the char weak too. Maybe the weakness depend too with the repetition. Same like red names.

- For the other case, the mask is not sufficient. For this case no mask should be the punishment. these persons should get a warning to stop, if they do not, they should get a ban. Duration depend on repetition.

Greetings

Mani

@Admin always when me(ExStAz) and Maniarin say something in world chat, always this man say something. We love him couse anything else he don't know to say. 

Captură de ecran 2021-03-26 104100.png

Edited by ExStAz

Becouse i can't edit after 5minute i put again photo. 

Translate: "That of what you presume to give, your friend has eaten it for a few days, and the ones you have left, by the way give it to your father. (is about d.ck)

Or you turn it around and stick it up your ass

and by the way leave the game and learn some education

I think they left that class in your little school, you were hunted mocas

go where the chickens bite"

And after i show him who have the school and who don't have.

That is he's attitude when we speak in world chat. I'm sorry, but never saw him with pig mask or block or something else and he do this all day/all night.

Captură de ecran 2021-03-26 112440.png

5 hours ago, ExStAz said:

@Admin always when me(ExStAz) and Maniarin say something in world chat, always this man say something. We love him couse anything else he don't know to say. 

Haha, yeah i mean him. Since i know him, this gay type something each time he see my name (Insult or not, IDK , IDC, i do not translate). Maybe a real love relationship.

For me is ok, i smile, he is funny. I don't understand why he hate me so much. I helped him really a lot at begin when he comes to the server, i take time and translated a lot to explain him how to farm infalion, where he get the armor etc...

But as i said, some ppl do not care like me. Other maybe get disturbed and loose the fun why they are coming for .

Grretings

Mani

templari0 <3

I don't understand what's wrong with saying: you don't have to insult in real life, you don't have to insult the family, you don't have to insult loved ones who are no longer there, otherwise you won't play anymore. In my opinion it is a rule of education, which everyone should have

• Like 2

if you do not want to ban them then create a cage on the opposite side of the pvp statue in the arena naming it The Cage of Pigs and those who insult heavily leave it in the cage based on what they say without the possibility to go out, write and obviously without cash and when the time the punishment ends up coming out that a cash deposit should be paid to the insulted person so everyone sees it as pig :):classic_biggrin:

FIRMA.png

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ExStAz said:

@Admin again, we didn't say anything and he speak like this with us

Translate: "son of a bitch let's go to 1 out of town"

image.png

LOL, why i was not there? did you gone to ch1 outside ?:-D

On 3/28/2021 at 3:28 PM, GUESS said:

if you do not want to ban them then create a cage on the opposite side of the pvp statue in the arena naming it The Cage of Pigs and those who insult heavily leave it in the cage based on what they say without the possibility to go out, write and obviously without cash and when the time the punishment ends up coming out that a cash deposit should be paid to the insulted person so everyone sees it as pig :):classic_biggrin:

FIRMA.png

It's a good idea) maybe I'll find time for this later: d

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Admin said:

It's a good idea) maybe I'll find time for this later: d

many use fake accounts to insult, where do they take cash deposit to give? also they can play the same, so it's not a punishment.

To me, like so many others, you gave perbann for the use of bugs, in a personal dungeon, even if it was the first violation. Why are you so indulgent towards those who insult heavily for months? I really don't understand.

• 1 month later...
On 26/03/2021 at 09:45, ExStAz said:

Again and again the same after 2 years they keep insulting his watch how much your pig mask is used, this person had the pig mask 2 years ago for insulting my mother, "bitch", heavy insult and a mask of pig 24h wow, 
big punishment for an insult, pig mask what to do? create another account and op the cash always goes up useless just hides an object that allows the other player to laugh at you because you have been punished while 
many others have not;).