2 minutes ago, Eiskalt said:

really now, you don't care who I kill and 3 posts before you complain that I do it ... hello? what's wrong with you?

I do not claim, i jst say that all you do. and it is maybe the reason why you are most hated. Maybe you have noticed, i am not farming anymore, my char is full and i do not need to farm anymore

@xScarletOverKill do you really think an admin of any server whould not ban you if he read what you are typing there?

Why was you typing that on global chat and do not care if some one report you or not or maybe the admin is online and read it. I tell you why. YOu do not care about your chars, you are online just for this shit talk. That is my opinon about you and your friends.

3 minutes ago, Maniarin said:

I do not claim, i jst say that all you do. and it is maybe the reason why you are most hated. Maybe you have noticed, i am not farming anymore, my char is full and i do not need to farm anymore

I have to give you right, you're done

this conversation is of little level, I'll end this here
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, xScarletOverKill said:

if someone goes to other accounts and makes them empty and then appears with a wrong name here again on the server, that's also dangerous or rica?

zwar offtopic aber hier ein Screenshot von gemeinsame Zeiten mit Rica. Ganz gut befreundet waren wir damals nicht.  Sie war genau so opfer wie euch die Tage

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10O754lTyfySq_YF6ZEp2k78M-3xGakyp/view?usp=sharing

@xScarletOverKill you think up a lot of things. But i really like your storys :D

Did you know on Kingdom LC you get instand perma ban if you cheat? But you say Uzzy got 14 days for cheat :D
Hmmm The Admin of Kingdom dont know anything about it.
The story that i have no work.
The story my girlfriend canceled the relationship.

You want more? :D

But i like it youre a good Comedian.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/30/2021 at 10:42 PM, Maniarin said:

Haha finaly,

Maniarin is one of the first chars created here after the server was resettet. See Ranks , Account created (08.08.2017) and never renamed.

ok give me your arguments, why i am rica?

Muhahahahahh

Maniarin = Rica O.o Lmao very interessting <3