Hi there,

I would want to suggest a limit in the range of the bot systems. I mean there is no reason to have it any further than 100 and by that people cannot use a character to block whole maps for other bot systems.

Currently, one is not able to use a bot system on some channels in seerene land or keeper land, just because someone put a bot with range -1 somewhere on the map.

This should also become a reason for a 30 day ban and not only for that char but for all chars which run the same IP-Adress

Greetings

• Like 2

Reducing the area can be a good idea,

Punishing if the bot is on -1 several characters is a bit strong, especially when some may not know how it works, or forgetting after dungeon to put it back in an area. In addition, before ch2, several people put their robots on yours to break your Drop and which was not punishable (hence the appearance of zone restrictions;))

(My point of view)

But only that, when it is allowed and is not a bug, why should some one be punished for it. It no make sense. And 30 Day definitivly no. 

It not fair yes, it is a bad idea and useless yes, but it is not a hack or cheat . A Ban is too hard for that.

• Like 1

There is a difference between your idea of usage and the reality I guess.

Purposely putting a bot in the city of a map with a bot on range of -1 might not be a hack or bug but it does disturb the purpose of the game. Therefore, the player should be punished.

The single reason why someone does that, is to block all other activity on that map and that's definitely not in the servers' interest and shouldn't be in the one of the admin.

you don't block a map by putting your bot on -1.
I just tested, my RK on -1 at Juno and my NS on 100th, n zone my RK went out of its zone of 100 and I was able to launch the bot
10 hours ago, ~One~ said:

you don't block a map by putting your bot on -1.
I just tested, my RK on -1 at Juno and my NS on 100th, n zone my RK went out of its zone of 100 and I was able to launch the bot

hi

That is true, i tested it yesterday and recorded a video, but it do not block.

The Problem is player block a large Area of the map by starting a bot in the middle of spot, The most spots are small but can be managed to start 2/3 bots on it. With the new restricted when some one start a bot in the middle all the spot is blocked, so no one can farm in it.

For my opinion this bot restricted should be removed. it sloves the initial problem but produce more unfairness specialy a lot of player start 7 Day bots and block good spots for long period of time.

Greetings

Mani

I agree with you that this blocks a lot of interesting spots.
But Mania as your team had fun CH2 putting their character on the BOTs I ask
 to the administrator the impossibility of launching a bot if someone is already there (as well as the possibility of stopping the bot before the time) and I was not the only one to make this request for this modification because many were fed up with doing this KS their CH2 bot.
Today CH2 the problem of people who put their bot on those of others to prevent their farm is over.
After removal, this is not a solution, but improvement can be made.
Example Maximum zone at 50 because above the p2 is really difficult to collect (this avoids excessive zones) but the -1 possible in the dungeons for example and not outside the dungeon.
For the Spot to block for around 7 days, this is the objective of the 7-day bot to close 7 days without stopping.

I agreee with you.

The solution is to make mob stealing not allowed and punishable if it is repeated on purposely. As a lot of other server and same like on Gamigo.

one other solution  it to setup the bot to hit only monsters not under attack.

But seriously the problem here on this server will never end. There is a lot hate, no social Kodex.  On this server there is only one rule: "every thing is allowed to distrub the enemy" and that is not good.

Greetings

Mani

• Like 1
On 16.01.2021 at 13:48, Patriots said:

Всем привет,

Я хотел бы предложить ограничение на диапазон бот-систем. Я имею в виду, что нет никаких причин, чтобы оно было больше 100, и поэтому люди не могут использовать персонажа для блокировки целых карт для других бот-систем.

В настоящее время нельзя использовать бот-систему на некоторых каналах в Seerene Land или Keeper Land только потому, что кто-то поместил бота с диапазоном -1 где-нибудь на карте.

Это также должно стать причиной 30-дневного бана, и не только для этого символа, но и для всех символов, которые имеют один и тот же IP-адрес.

приветствия

Hi, yes, I think there is no problem to bet a maximum of 100 or more, a good idea.