#1 knight1212

knight1212

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:38 AM

Hey, dear friends, all
I will not play the problem now I have a rehabilitation because I can not walk as I will be fit with my legs 60/70% I'm back to the game but I will not be 100% in the game and if I will just say hello to friends so for now, thank you all for helping me in the game and thank you the administration for doing this server

Regards
Knight1212/Titan1212
  • NiklJutt likes this

You can be nobody today for the whole world Remember, for a few you are the whole world People's mouths form a curvature of lies That's true, but never say "life is worth fucking" We hope for a few tears for a miracle A grave awaits us behind a sterile screen Facts, I know how it is, kid, they are stifling Bad things happen to good people It requires victims to live in trenches One thing is known: above all, honor We defeat ourselves by knockout And we leave the ground burnt Put the doubts back on the highest shelf It's gutting you, I'm going to get straw like a doll The strength is in you man, rebash weapons For ever and ever, forever and ever

You can be nobody today for the whole world Remember, for a few you are the whole world People's mouths form a curvature of lies That's true, but never say "life is worth fucking" We hope for a few tears for a miracle A grave awaits us behind a sterile screen Facts, I know how it is, kid, they are stifling Bad things happen to good people It requires victims to live in trenches One thing is known: above all, honor We defeat ourselves by knockout And we leave the ground burnt Put the doubts back on the highest shelf It's gutting you, I'm going to get straw like a doll The strength is in you man, rebash weapons For ever and ever, forever and ever

#2 EnjoyLC

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 573 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:52 AM

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

#3 knight1212

knight1212

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:56 PM

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

h
dear admin I know I am surprised by the result of spinal surgery now this rehabilitation saves me from the wheelchair

#4 EnjoyLC

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 573 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:05 PM

h
dear admin I know I am surprised by the result of spinal surgery now this rehabilitation saves me from the wheelchair

I hope you will succeed. Thank you for the time that you played on my server.

#5 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:17 PM

Hope you'll feel better soon!

#6 DANGx

DANGx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 09:55 AM

Wish u luck my friend... think positive you win...

Prescription drugs, show me love
Percocets, Adderall
Xanny bars, get codeine involved
Stuck in this body high, can't shake it off
I'm falling off, I can't hold a thought
What's wrong with me? Now the pressure creep
I'm stressing deep, even in my sleep
My mommy call, I hit ignore
My daughter calls, I press ignore
My chin press on my chest, my knees press the floor
I'm blanking out, woke up on the couch
Dinner on my shirt, my stomach hurts
I had a ball sellin' 80s but yo, the karma's worse
I cry when nothing's wrong, I'm mad when peace is involved
My senses harmed, sluggish ruggish
A couple Xannies popped, open my pill box
Prescription drugs

#7 knight1212

knight1212

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:01 AM

thanks for these kind words, I will come back in a big way soon

#8 TASMALUCO

TASMALUCO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:36 AM

Guys you know im the absolute best mothefucking by far the ELITE player around this area. I demand respect and 5 characters on maximum level in my account all different classes.

Nuff said

#9 knight1212

knight1212

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:04 AM

Guys you know im the absolute best mothefucking by far the ELITE player around this area. I demand respect and 5 characters on maximum level in my account all different classes.

Nuff said

you can better develop the statement?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users