Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Kendus : (17 July 2018 - 08:27 AM) Oh sry i see it now. Need kill yuzak in akan :)
@  Kendus : (17 July 2018 - 08:25 AM) Egeha
@  EnjoyLC : (17 July 2018 - 07:45 AM) @ Kendus, Yuzak - in what location are you killing?
@  Kendus : (17 July 2018 - 07:19 AM) I got quest clue in the dark but when i killed already 5x Yuzak it not count. :I
@  NeverLaPute : (16 July 2018 - 10:41 PM) :P
@  NeverLaPute : (16 July 2018 - 10:39 PM) :wub:
@  Rica : (16 July 2018 - 08:05 PM) If this was something important I would create a topic. (: Or write you a pm. I didn't so ... :D It's only disturbing me. xD
@  Rica : (16 July 2018 - 08:05 PM) There is no bug with cooldown. xD I only write that fast that the cooldown on shouts here in this shoutbox is disturbing me. xD That's all. xD But I know it's to prevent Spam. xD
@  Nuno : (16 July 2018 - 05:48 PM) It's random lagg spikes, everyone is having them
@  kinabala : (16 July 2018 - 05:13 PM) xD
@  kinabala : (16 July 2018 - 05:12 PM) nah all is ok
@  Nuno : (16 July 2018 - 03:31 PM) Server is lagging a lot .-.
@  kinabala : (16 July 2018 - 07:26 AM) yw xD
@  EnjoyLC : (16 July 2018 - 07:24 AM) @ kinabala, thx)
@  EnjoyLC : (16 July 2018 - 07:23 AM) @ Rica, I thought something important happened, I already forgot, it was done for security reasons)
@  kinabala : (16 July 2018 - 07:15 AM) means that you can not write in the shoutbox without interruption
@  EnjoyLC : (16 July 2018 - 06:53 AM) @ Rica, I do not understand what bug of cooldown is going on, give me more information for me
@  kinabala : (16 July 2018 - 06:28 AM) dont remember about harley, hal pop give eva buff
@  DudeINREALlife : (15 July 2018 - 11:01 PM) anyone knows how much attack pg Harley buffs and what buffs does haloween popenian do
@  Rica : (15 July 2018 - 06:02 PM) Because of that I asked admin if he tested it.(cooldown on shouts..)
@  Rica : (15 July 2018 - 06:02 PM) The new weapon from the update ? I mentioned that it can cause problems.
@  Tommy53 : (15 July 2018 - 05:18 PM) ilya tested it and it seems that its purely visual. you dont actually get the stats from the new weap even if your weap shows them
@  Rica : (15 July 2018 - 04:49 PM) Ask admin to change it (and my cooldown on shouts too! xD)
@  Tommy53 : (15 July 2018 - 04:29 PM) well duh I know what middle grade does but it feels really stupid to make the seals available so easily
@  Rica : (15 July 2018 - 04:20 PM) Only Advanced Grade Re-Form enhance seals and they get better / higher. But Middle Grade Re-Form changes them.
@  Rica : (15 July 2018 - 04:19 PM) So it isn't a bug. (still have cooldown on shouts. xD)
@  Rica : (15 July 2018 - 04:19 PM) With Middle Grade Re-Form you CHANGE the seals on weapons and armors.
@  Tommy53 : (15 July 2018 - 03:22 PM) the bug where you get new weapon stats with middle grade reform on old weap is known?
@  Rica : (15 July 2018 - 11:18 AM) Yes, I'm angry - what do you want to do Ilya ?
@  kinabala : (15 July 2018 - 03:23 AM) angry Rica
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 11:15 PM) And, did you test it, Admin? q:
@  kinabala : (14 July 2018 - 09:01 PM) who knows
@  Nuno : (14 July 2018 - 05:16 PM) Is PK allowed on sieges?
@  EnjoyLC : (14 July 2018 - 03:16 PM) :)
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 01:55 PM) @Tommy53 - I don't know what to write to your post because I don't have ideas. xD But in different points you're right - like RK/Sorc and TK. Cleric.. idk.. I play it so I don't know what to change there. But as far as I know it was already nerfed in healing.
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 01:50 PM) @Tommy53, hast du schon alles für meine Drachenbuffs, Gärten, etc? :D
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 01:49 PM) Admin .. please remove the countdown of shouting for me .. I really don't want to wait ten seconds for posting. Other can have it without problems; but normally I write that much and fast, that it disturbes me a lot. xD (Normally Last Chaos mutes me because I "spam" too much... )
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 01:48 PM) xD
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 01:48 PM) Lel, Ilya.. drop dead.
@  Tommy53 : (14 July 2018 - 12:32 PM) alright posted a hilariously long analys to enjoys pvp develepmont if you care about pvp it would be cool if you read it and give your take on it some admin has some opinions
@  kinabala : (14 July 2018 - 11:59 AM) lel, angry Rica
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 10:42 AM) @EnjoyLC, I readed the Patch-Notes from the new patch. To be honest I have doubts on using Middle-Grade-Re-former on this new kind of weapons. Think this can kill the whole weapon .. did you tried it? Could be interesting..
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 10:34 AM) @kevchenx3, don't use my "lel". Otherwise I have to be really really bad to you!
@  EnjoyLC : (14 July 2018 - 10:21 AM) @Quetsiyah it is necessary for beginners and requires a not a lot of cash :wacko:
@  Quetsiyah : (14 July 2018 - 09:52 AM) the new costume is awesome :o too bad its only 1 day
@  Tommy53 : (14 July 2018 - 09:14 AM) I know I gave alot of critique in posts I made some time ago... and I think I will make another one with even more critique later today but please keep in mind that the only reason I care to write so much criticism is becauise I love this server and I want to see it grow as much as possible and that I consider Enjoy the best LC Server out there regardless off all the small thinks I like to bitch about
@  EnjoyLC : (14 July 2018 - 08:47 AM) @Tommy53 :wub:
@  Tommy53 : (14 July 2018 - 08:34 AM) UPDATE HYPE! Thx for still working on the server Ive had alot of fun with the server over the past two years and I really hope you will keep on giving us such great and creative updates. Much love <3
@  EnjoyLC : (14 July 2018 - 04:21 AM) @ kevchenx3 - The Costume will be added to this update. We conducted tests and all the characters can be competitive, if need a nerf, we will see it
@  Nuno : (14 July 2018 - 04:20 AM) Tbh PvP is pretty balanced here, compared to the other servers

Photo

Discussion!

Nearest changes.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 03 March 2018 - 06:53 PM

Tbh I really tried to help the admin by giving feedback according to the last time I joined the server.

If you think so.. do it, it's your opinion but please respect my opinion too! I live in Germany and here everyone can have his/her own opinion in any way.

And don't know if you recognized it or not.. Ingame I talked never with Quetsiyah ingame - except one time when Maniarin was asking me if I would do that. This conversation was really short. This takes max. one minute.

But if you start this way again, Gianny.. sure.. Drop dead.

• NiklJutt likes this

Rica - 200 - (best) Cleric

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

#22 DarkHole

DarkHole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:19 PM

I agree with maniarin,maybe less GP like 10k and 6-7 axe instead of 9; you dont have necessary to make a big decrease , a little is ok, a little of everything is best thing.. like everything in life,  must balance things.

We need active staff i told this ages ago and now what people wants ? active staff.. stuff like rules or people (staff) who enforce rules (law), who make events(entertainment),must take seriously  not just add things in game.

You have to balance all classes for pvp and pve,you need people (staff) who help you, someone who follow forum if you need etc. it seems like you dont need help, but i think you need it

#23 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:58 PM

But something other what would be interesting...

Maybe a high-rated raid like akan temple, where you have to go with others or you die. You die because of boss mechanic, not because the boss deals too much damage. As far as I know the temple knight has taunt; don't know if titan has this too.. but why not using this to make bosses more complicate for better stuff ? I don't mean that you make the armor and weapon completly overpowered. But with better stats, more def, attack, etc....

With this I don't mean that you simply copy the akan temple or altar of darkness but a dungeon / raid where you only have one ID per week with some bosses like a normal raid like akan or altar but this ident can not be resettet with a shop item. To make this more complicated you don't have 100% Cast and ManaCon there so healers are neccessary and tanks too.

The bosses there shouldn't be stun/stone/silencable so you cannot avoid the boss mechanics.

Things, bosses should do:

- Spawn adds to make fight more complicated (not too much but not too less of course too!)

- They should be hard - damage reflect is a nice way to get them hard and make it healers more difficult. They have to heal with not only one or two skills; they have to time everything like Barrier and every (Party) Heal Master.

- They could use blind/sleep/silence/snare/.. (Not stone because buffs.) (okey.. they should use stone as well. xD)

- The effects from monster combo are additional movement enhancing aspects to make the fight more interesting; no matter if players move away or not - players who stand in the effects of monster combo looses 10% of max hp each trap who hits the player.

Maybe... you can create new skills with skill books for every class. Because some people says increasing cap would be nice and doing this could be a new thing they should do. They have to level up, increase the equipment and have to go then into a raid to get enhanced equip and skill books for new skills..

Advantages:

- Players have to play in groups

- There will be new items in the shop(Trading agent too)

- This isn't a thing that is completed in two or three hours. Because a group is needed; maybe better a fellowship dungeon..

- Garanteed item drops in count x (maybe it is possible to catch the player count of a group and drop items / 2 (don't round the items up - this means.. if you play with 21 players, the boss will drop 10 random items between books, armor and weapons. 21 / 2 = 10.5 and because not rounding it up it makes 10 items; not 11. With that it's better to play in groups which could be divided without rest by 2. (10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40) max 20 items if 40 player are there.) Of course playing with a full group would increasing the dropped items and maybe this could be a good thing to increase the group play.

Disadvantages:

- Maybe only choosen player have the chance to participate there

- This could take too long for many player who wants to be on cap really fast.

- It could take a longer time to be completly equipped and have all skills. Because some classes are more present on the server then others. But the drop chance for everything should be the same.

Don't know if you understand what I try to say or not...

Greetings.

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

#24 hunter

hunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationROMA

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:07 PM

Rica, I do not know you and I do not think you know me, yet you accuse me of haker (as a member of the TerrosSq guild). Even if I am not playing now, these false accusations annoy me, and as Marianin rightly says, those who accuse without proof should be punished. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why I do not go back to playing on this server.
greetings HUNTER / CASTIELL

#25 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:15 PM

CASTIELL, I know you but when I saw you last time.. it's long ago and the hacking people wasn't that high.

As you say by yourself, you don't play. With that you're only passive a player of TerrorSq - not active.

However.. if you don't remember me - not my fault.

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

#26 DarkHole

DarkHole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:07 PM

But something other what would be interesting...

Maybe a high-rated raid like akan temple, where you have to go with others or you die. You die because of boss mechanic, not because the boss deals too much damage. As far as I know the temple knight has taunt; don't know if titan has this too.. but why not using this to make bosses more complicate for better stuff ? I don't mean that you make the armor and weapon completly overpowered. But with better stats, more def, attack, etc....

With this I don't mean that you simply copy the akan temple or altar of darkness but a dungeon / raid where you only have one ID per week with some bosses like a normal raid like akan or altar but this ident can not be resettet with a shop item. To make this more complicated you don't have 100% Cast and ManaCon there so healers are neccessary and tanks too.

The bosses there shouldn't be stun/stone/silencable so you cannot avoid the boss mechanics.

Things, bosses should do:

- Spawn adds to make fight more complicated (not too much but not too less of course too!)

- They should be hard - damage reflect is a nice way to get them hard and make it healers more difficult. They have to heal with not only one or two skills; they have to time everything like Barrier and every (Party) Heal Master.

- They could use blind/sleep/silence/snare/.. (Not stone because buffs.) (okey.. they should use stone as well. xD)

- The effects from monster combo are additional movement enhancing aspects to make the fight more interesting; no matter if players move away or not - players who stand in the effects of monster combo looses 10% of max hp each trap who hits the player.

Maybe... you can create new skills with skill books for every class. Because some people says increasing cap would be nice and doing this could be a new thing they should do. They have to level up, increase the equipment and have to go then into a raid to get enhanced equip and skill books for new skills..

Advantages:

- Players have to play in groups

- There will be new items in the shop(Trading agent too)

- This isn't a thing that is completed in two or three hours. Because a group is needed; maybe better a fellowship dungeon..

- Garanteed item drops in count x (maybe it is possible to catch the player count of a group and drop items / 2 (don't round the items up - this means.. if you play with 21 players, the boss will drop 10 random items between books, armor and weapons. 21 / 2 = 10.5 and because not rounding it up it makes 10 items; not 11. With that it's better to play in groups which could be divided without rest by 2. (10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40) max 20 items if 40 player are there.) Of course playing with a full group would increasing the dropped items and maybe this could be a good thing to increase the group play.

Disadvantages:

- Maybe only choosen player have the chance to participate there

- This could take too long for many player who wants to be on cap really fast.

- It could take a longer time to be completly equipped and have all skills. Because some classes are more present on the server then others. But the drop chance for everything should be the same.

Don't know if you understand what I try to say or not...

Greetings.

Also dungeon mechanics not only boss, something u have to do in dungeon not just straight, kill mobs kill boss well done.

#27 DANGx

DANGx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:07 AM

CASTIELL, I know you but when I saw you last time.. it's long ago and the hacking people wasn't that high.

AHAHAHAHAH ye i agree, im rly fkin high all the time...

rica i thought u left this game for good now ur back with more drama xD u say ur life changed alot XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD come on u were offline 3 weeks, da fk u changed?  oh u pretend that u went out...

oh nat nat u so preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty rica for gs pwiz!

Prescription drugs, show me love
Percocets, Adderall
Xanny bars, get codeine involved
Stuck in this body high, can't shake it off
I'm falling off, I can't hold a thought
What's wrong with me? Now the pressure creep
I'm stressing deep, even in my sleep
My mommy call, I hit ignore
My daughter calls, I press ignore
My chin press on my chest, my knees press the floor
I'm blanking out, woke up on the couch
Dinner on my shirt, my stomach hurts
I had a ball sellin' 80s but yo, the karma's worse
I cry when nothing's wrong, I'm mad when peace is involved
My senses harmed, sluggish ruggish
A couple Xannies popped, open my pill box
Prescription drugs

#28 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 04 March 2018 - 03:19 PM

AHAHAHAHAH ye i agree, im rly fkin high all the time...

rica i thought u left this game for good now ur back with more drama xD u say ur life changed alot XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD come on u were offline 3 weeks, da fk u changed?  oh u pretend that u went out...

oh nat nat u so preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty rica for gs pwiz!

I don't want to be GS anymore. But to be clear because some people didn't understand: I was never GS here...

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

#29 kinabala

kinabala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Ingame name:Ilya
  • LocationRussia, Primorskiy Krai, Vladivostok

Posted 05 March 2018 - 05:40 AM

Rica,Castiel,Dang,gianny you all stop crying about server.If people dont want play anymore....who care xD just change server to anything other if you dont like it

#30 DANGx

DANGx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:22 AM

i haven't played its been a while but i just wanted to come by and say hi rica xD

Prescription drugs, show me love
Percocets, Adderall
Xanny bars, get codeine involved
Stuck in this body high, can't shake it off
I'm falling off, I can't hold a thought
What's wrong with me? Now the pressure creep
I'm stressing deep, even in my sleep
My mommy call, I hit ignore
My daughter calls, I press ignore
My chin press on my chest, my knees press the floor
I'm blanking out, woke up on the couch
Dinner on my shirt, my stomach hurts
I had a ball sellin' 80s but yo, the karma's worse
I cry when nothing's wrong, I'm mad when peace is involved
My senses harmed, sluggish ruggish
A couple Xannies popped, open my pill box
Prescription drugs

#31 DarkHole

DarkHole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:25 PM

The affinity imperial legion, i would remove the waiting time for piggies and seeds boxes.

#32 FollowMe

FollowMe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:27 PM

Hello
I am a former player on this server that comes many others has stopped playing a cause of its boring nature.
This discussion was done a long time ago by another, but nobody took the matter seriously and now the server is dead.
So that many have switched to playing on pvp servers
This is a non-existent  on this server. It takes balance between the various characters and things that stimulate players to be competitive for something that does not become strong and therefore spends time growing pigs and getting stuck in the arena. All of this led to the abandonment of all those players, including me who gave their all to become competitive for PVP.

I'm a last-chaos veteran and I've seen many servers and others who have gone on.
Think for a moment, which stimulates a person to spend time creating a strong character like he can not use it in the PVP?
The pvè comes by itself .. who does not want to do the pvp does not but this server is just farm and farm .. for everything is done, no competition. many characters afkcash and no pvp.ora I do not even see the farmcash. This is the proof that I did a long time ago have an intervention on the PVP due to reason ... now you are 4 cats and from what I see afk
I think it was one of the best servers ... !!! then everything was lost on the way !!!

• hunter likes this

#33 hunter

hunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationROMA

Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:12 AM

suggestions to improve the server:

- Elimination ch np pvp.

- New liv cap, new armor and weapons.

- Stop plants, pigs and pets.

- Difficult mob to make the new liv cap and drop armor and weapons, only on the map no dungeons.

- Elimination of penalties for those with the red name.

- Gifts for the pvp in the map.

- Advertise the server as if it were new "server only pvp"

It would undoubtedly be less boring, fighting both with difficult mobs and with other players for expare and for dropping.

- last but not least severely punish insults and accusations without evidence.

greetings HUNTER / CASTIELL

• Maniarin likes this

#34 TASMALUCO

TASMALUCO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:35 AM

Few weeks / months I had a full list of things you could do for this server.. Now I didn't joined for weeks. My real life changed a lot and I don't have really time to play anymore. Because of that I really don't know if my list would help you at this time or not.

Sorry.. :/

But at the time I played the last time rk was really really strong and could do easy everything; even if rk wasn't really equipped.

Nerfing TB with animation could be an opportunity to decrease the amount of tripple bashs. A duel between rk and sorc with Last Aman Standing is interesting but the rk will win - and that is the problem. Even if knight has a bad magic defense tb is too strong in healing and sorc is a monster in evasion.

This is the first thing I would change. Nerfing rk. The last time I joined there were so many rk and other classes are non existent. Not even good clerics were there..

Greetings.

You are getting too euphoric
Too euphoric Rica, you should calm down

#35 Jaya

Jaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 02:18 AM

Dear GMs/GSs

I am a new player on this game, I sticked around with Jade Dynasty for a long years. It is completely different game interface and the way of play. I try to play here about a week now with some donation but I remarked that it is very hard to get gold and see they sell things are very expensive too, even some join in server even also cost 10b that feeling suck for me that play one week can gain about 5b. It seems I am so stupid to play but I really don't know where I can gather more gold. Can someone explain me how to do please! Thanks 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users