But something other what would be interesting...
Maybe a high-rated raid like akan temple, where you have to go with others or you die. You die because of boss mechanic, not because the boss deals too much damage. As far as I know the temple knight has taunt; don't know if titan has this too.. but why not using this to make bosses more complicate for better stuff ? I don't mean that you make the armor and weapon completly overpowered. But with better stats, more def, attack, etc....
With this I don't mean that you simply copy the akan temple or altar of darkness but a dungeon / raid where you only have one ID per week with some bosses like a normal raid like akan or altar but this ident can not be resettet with a shop item. To make this more complicated you don't have 100% Cast and ManaCon there so healers are neccessary and tanks too.
The bosses there shouldn't be stun/stone/silencable so you cannot avoid the boss mechanics.
Things, bosses should do:
- Spawn adds to make fight more complicated (not too much but not too less of course too!)
- They should be hard - damage reflect is a nice way to get them hard and make it healers more difficult. They have to heal with not only one or two skills; they have to time everything like Barrier and every (Party) Heal Master.
- They could use blind/sleep/silence/snare/.. (Not stone because buffs.) (okey.. they should use stone as well. xD)
- The effects from monster combo are additional movement enhancing aspects to make the fight more interesting; no matter if players move away or not - players who stand in the effects of monster combo looses 10% of max hp each trap who hits the player.
Maybe... you can create new skills with skill books for every class. Because some people says increasing cap would be nice and doing this could be a new thing they should do. They have to level up, increase the equipment and have to go then into a raid to get enhanced equip and skill books for new skills..
- Players have to play in groups
- There will be new items in the shop(Trading agent too)
- This isn't a thing that is completed in two or three hours. Because a group is needed; maybe better a fellowship dungeon..
- Garanteed item drops in count x (maybe it is possible to catch the player count of a group and drop items / 2 (don't round the items up - this means.. if you play with 21 players, the boss will drop 10 random items between books, armor and weapons. 21 / 2 = 10.5 and because not rounding it up it makes 10 items; not 11. With that it's better to play in groups which could be divided without rest by 2. (10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40) max 20 items if 40 player are there.) Of course playing with a full group would increasing the dropped items and maybe this could be a good thing to increase the group play.
- Maybe only choosen player have the chance to participate there
- This could take too long for many player who wants to be on cap really fast.
- It could take a longer time to be completly equipped and have all skills. Because some classes are more present on the server then others. But the drop chance for everything should be the same.
Don't know if you understand what I try to say or not...