Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Kendus : (17 July 2018 - 08:27 AM) Oh sry i see it now. Need kill yuzak in akan :)
@  Kendus : (17 July 2018 - 08:25 AM) Egeha
@  EnjoyLC : (17 July 2018 - 07:45 AM) @ Kendus, Yuzak - in what location are you killing?
@  Kendus : (17 July 2018 - 07:19 AM) I got quest clue in the dark but when i killed already 5x Yuzak it not count. :I
@  NeverLaPute : (16 July 2018 - 10:41 PM) :P
@  NeverLaPute : (16 July 2018 - 10:39 PM) :wub:
@  Rica : (16 July 2018 - 08:05 PM) If this was something important I would create a topic. (: Or write you a pm. I didn't so ... :D It's only disturbing me. xD
@  Rica : (16 July 2018 - 08:05 PM) There is no bug with cooldown. xD I only write that fast that the cooldown on shouts here in this shoutbox is disturbing me. xD That's all. xD But I know it's to prevent Spam. xD
@  Nuno : (16 July 2018 - 05:48 PM) It's random lagg spikes, everyone is having them
@  kinabala : (16 July 2018 - 05:13 PM) xD
@  kinabala : (16 July 2018 - 05:12 PM) nah all is ok
@  Nuno : (16 July 2018 - 03:31 PM) Server is lagging a lot .-.
@  kinabala : (16 July 2018 - 07:26 AM) yw xD
@  EnjoyLC : (16 July 2018 - 07:24 AM) @ kinabala, thx)
@  EnjoyLC : (16 July 2018 - 07:23 AM) @ Rica, I thought something important happened, I already forgot, it was done for security reasons)
@  kinabala : (16 July 2018 - 07:15 AM) means that you can not write in the shoutbox without interruption
@  EnjoyLC : (16 July 2018 - 06:53 AM) @ Rica, I do not understand what bug of cooldown is going on, give me more information for me
@  kinabala : (16 July 2018 - 06:28 AM) dont remember about harley, hal pop give eva buff
@  DudeINREALlife : (15 July 2018 - 11:01 PM) anyone knows how much attack pg Harley buffs and what buffs does haloween popenian do
@  Rica : (15 July 2018 - 06:02 PM) Because of that I asked admin if he tested it.(cooldown on shouts..)
@  Rica : (15 July 2018 - 06:02 PM) The new weapon from the update ? I mentioned that it can cause problems.
@  Tommy53 : (15 July 2018 - 05:18 PM) ilya tested it and it seems that its purely visual. you dont actually get the stats from the new weap even if your weap shows them
@  Rica : (15 July 2018 - 04:49 PM) Ask admin to change it (and my cooldown on shouts too! xD)
@  Tommy53 : (15 July 2018 - 04:29 PM) well duh I know what middle grade does but it feels really stupid to make the seals available so easily
@  Rica : (15 July 2018 - 04:20 PM) Only Advanced Grade Re-Form enhance seals and they get better / higher. But Middle Grade Re-Form changes them.
@  Rica : (15 July 2018 - 04:19 PM) So it isn't a bug. (still have cooldown on shouts. xD)
@  Rica : (15 July 2018 - 04:19 PM) With Middle Grade Re-Form you CHANGE the seals on weapons and armors.
@  Tommy53 : (15 July 2018 - 03:22 PM) the bug where you get new weapon stats with middle grade reform on old weap is known?
@  Rica : (15 July 2018 - 11:18 AM) Yes, I'm angry - what do you want to do Ilya ?
@  kinabala : (15 July 2018 - 03:23 AM) angry Rica
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 11:15 PM) And, did you test it, Admin? q:
@  kinabala : (14 July 2018 - 09:01 PM) who knows
@  Nuno : (14 July 2018 - 05:16 PM) Is PK allowed on sieges?
@  EnjoyLC : (14 July 2018 - 03:16 PM) :)
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 01:55 PM) @Tommy53 - I don't know what to write to your post because I don't have ideas. xD But in different points you're right - like RK/Sorc and TK. Cleric.. idk.. I play it so I don't know what to change there. But as far as I know it was already nerfed in healing.
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 01:50 PM) @Tommy53, hast du schon alles für meine Drachenbuffs, Gärten, etc? :D
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 01:49 PM) Admin .. please remove the countdown of shouting for me .. I really don't want to wait ten seconds for posting. Other can have it without problems; but normally I write that much and fast, that it disturbes me a lot. xD (Normally Last Chaos mutes me because I "spam" too much... )
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 01:48 PM) xD
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 01:48 PM) Lel, Ilya.. drop dead.
@  Tommy53 : (14 July 2018 - 12:32 PM) alright posted a hilariously long analys to enjoys pvp develepmont if you care about pvp it would be cool if you read it and give your take on it some admin has some opinions
@  kinabala : (14 July 2018 - 11:59 AM) lel, angry Rica
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 10:42 AM) @EnjoyLC, I readed the Patch-Notes from the new patch. To be honest I have doubts on using Middle-Grade-Re-former on this new kind of weapons. Think this can kill the whole weapon .. did you tried it? Could be interesting..
@  Rica : (14 July 2018 - 10:34 AM) @kevchenx3, don't use my "lel". Otherwise I have to be really really bad to you!
@  EnjoyLC : (14 July 2018 - 10:21 AM) @Quetsiyah it is necessary for beginners and requires a not a lot of cash :wacko:
@  Quetsiyah : (14 July 2018 - 09:52 AM) the new costume is awesome :o too bad its only 1 day
@  Tommy53 : (14 July 2018 - 09:14 AM) I know I gave alot of critique in posts I made some time ago... and I think I will make another one with even more critique later today but please keep in mind that the only reason I care to write so much criticism is becauise I love this server and I want to see it grow as much as possible and that I consider Enjoy the best LC Server out there regardless off all the small thinks I like to bitch about
@  EnjoyLC : (14 July 2018 - 08:47 AM) @Tommy53 :wub:
@  Tommy53 : (14 July 2018 - 08:34 AM) UPDATE HYPE! Thx for still working on the server Ive had alot of fun with the server over the past two years and I really hope you will keep on giving us such great and creative updates. Much love <3
@  EnjoyLC : (14 July 2018 - 04:21 AM) @ kevchenx3 - The Costume will be added to this update. We conducted tests and all the characters can be competitive, if need a nerf, we will see it
@  Nuno : (14 July 2018 - 04:20 AM) Tbh PvP is pretty balanced here, compared to the other servers

Photo

Discussion!

Nearest changes.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 EnjoyLC

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 626 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:02 AM

Good morning!  ^_^ 

Dear players, as you could already notice our server is not going through the best of times, online is much lowered.

I can assure you, we are not going to shut down the server, as long as you believe in our project we will work 24/7. We respect every player and will try to get out of this situation. I'm sure we have a chance to regain our former popularity.

Why did I start this conversation? I want to ask for your help, maybe each of you has different ideas for server recovery, I very much ask you to express your ideas or suggestions, and I'll try to take the most weighted actions in the next update.

Thank you for attention! Thank all that you exist in my life, I love each of you :)  :wub:

uB5UvIESrJc.jpg

• Galensl, BrantFub and NiklJutt like this

#2 hunter

hunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationROMA

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:40 AM

good morning, already repeated several times, the server is boring. Too many plants to grow, too many pigs to feed, too many quests to have extra skills, non-existent pvp and not rewarded, indeed the red name has penalties. Liv cap always stopped, too easy mob, non-existent staff. Even events are boring and useless rewards. I had proposed to make pvp events with exclusive prizes, such as special armor with unique seals, unique weapons. Who starts now is discouraged to see how many boring things to do (plants, pigs, quests and more).
Greetings HUNTER / CASTIELL (still waiting for real improvements)

#3 offset

offset

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:18 AM

Good morning)) 

To resume the popularity of the server, make it the same as Last Chaos Fan. Take away the garden and the farm - this is quite a difficult passive moment of the game

In other words - make of it the Old Good Last Chaos Fan and the popularity of the server will grow.

With best regards, a fan of your developments))

#4 EnjoyLC

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 626 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 09:19 AM

Good morning)) 

To resume the popularity of the server, make it the same as Last Chaos Fan. Take away the garden and the farm - this is quite a difficult passive moment of the game

In other words - make of it the Old Good Last Chaos Fan and the popularity of the server will grow.

With best regards, a fan of your developments))

Do you want us to remove the garden? After all, i can reduce the number of required materials, i can do 5 times less, and it will be easier to play?

#5 max

max

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 11:52 AM

Admin not the garden it's the problem !!!!!
I think you have to do new lvl cap New armour and wepon

You have to increase PvP in server 4 now all activities it's pve and you loose players

I thinck new lvl cap but you have to do all in map not dungeon

#6 offset

offset

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:35 PM

You need to clean the garden completely and introduce into the game the development of the last chaos fan:

a system of fractions of alber, accsesories (rings that are amenable to forging), equipment without fail, a system of commands, etc. -

In extreme cases, wipe and go to a clean last chaos fan with new developments, but do not make them difficult.

Sry, google translate and thx

• max likes this

#7 offset

offset

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:38 PM

This server is a unique development, but everything comes to its logical conclusion, the players are hungry for new and interesting changes)) With best wishes)

• max likes this

#8 offset

offset

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:39 PM

I think it's necessary to change the look of the game, and so help us all wipe)

• max likes this

#9 hunter

hunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationROMA

Posted 01 March 2018 - 05:43 PM

new cap, in map with difficult mobs, new armor new weapons difficult to obtain, delete ch no pvp, the more the server is difficult the more you like it, the easy servers bore you.
greetings HUNTER / CASTIELL

• max likes this

#10 max

max

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:11 PM

+1 hunter 

#11 max

max

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:18 PM

admin you have to do templar kinght reflect to 50% in pvp the tk dont do nothing use only hp pot  the 1 ho attack him cant not skil and heal at the same time pls do sonthing

and also i thinck non pvp chanel usles players have to finde other players in map if you increase the pvp you increase the competizion betwin players and the server wl be ful

regards UzZy

#12 DarkHole

DarkHole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 10:39 PM

I think as i said long time ago we need GS GM and a lot of events, where people gather , talk to each other, have fun, insulting etc.. whatever, it makes game alive.

A new dungeon would be good  where we make levels (new cap),drop new set, but i would make a different way to drop the set not the common ways. (to reply what u said about adding new set wont change anything i think it will because players who play the game since 1 year+ would like to wear different stuff, level up etc)

Nice and fun daylies not tradeable rewards.

contact me to put down some ideas together!

PS: stop adding pets! xD

#13 hunter

hunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationROMA

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:13 PM

Response to ADMN
increase the cap yes, but with difficult mobs, no dungeons, only in the map, only in pvp zones, adding the equally difficult drop of armor and new weapons, you will return to play in group and will certainly increase the competition.
greetings HUNTER / CASTIELL

#14 RyDeR

RyDeR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:53 PM

1st of all, i reall wil like to see and balanced pvp, just rk is the best, and chars like rogue, archer, titan, ns, not are rly good vs him.

2nd change top last chaos descrption cause there is that every 14 days we have and update, if people see that last update was 1 month ago they will se that u lie

3rd new lvl cap is good idea, with new armors and weapons and map

4th daily arena, when i was playing i got like 50 days, u should reset at day 30 and start again, cause its ussles

5th new staff doing events 

6th put an incentive for going mcs and dcs not just rune.. 

i have more ideas but i dont know say in english and google translate is a sht xD

keep strong and keep working never surrender and ur server will survive.

#15 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 02 March 2018 - 06:12 PM

Few weeks / months I had a full list of things you could do for this server.. Now I didn't joined for weeks. My real life changed a lot and I don't have really time to play anymore. Because of that I really don't know if my list would help you at this time or not.

Sorry.. :/

But at the time I played the last time rk was really really strong and could do easy everything; even if rk wasn't really equipped.

Nerfing TB with animation could be an opportunity to decrease the amount of tripple bashs. A duel between rk and sorc with Last Aman Standing is interesting but the rk will win - and that is the problem. Even if knight has a bad magic defense tb is too strong in healing and sorc is a monster in evasion.

This is the first thing I would change. Nerfing rk. The last time I joined there were so many rk and other classes are non existent. Not even good clerics were there..

Greetings.

Rica - 200 - (best) Cleric

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

#16 Maniarin

Maniarin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Ingame name:Maniarin
  • LocationArena (JUNO)

Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:47 PM

Hi all , friends and in game enemies, hi rica

As you know i stopped playing LC but i still visiting this Forum and some times logging to the game just to say Hello and talk a bit to my friends. I am sad too to see this Server in this situation. It is one of the best LC servers.

you have to consider LC is a old Game and it is a game played mostly on holydays. So its would be better to make it easier to reach top. On Enjoy LC everything is easy, only 2 things:

- 6 x 9 Sharp axe

- 13k GP

this 2 things are necessery to go basically to pvp

Plants and Iris book, are important to but not so necessery. So i will make first sucgession reduce the amount of sharp and GP needed.

A other cause that make good players leaving this server are the banns. You should rewhrite the rules more clear and with the punishment. SO every one know why he banned and how long for each time he do. And make rules to accept proofs. It is easy here to ban some one,for example: go to arena without armor and let some one kill you, sure he will do 1 hit and report. SO my second sugession: make rules clear and accept proofs only if the Screenshot is full image and not  cut with large chat, and when the reporter show his stats and armor on proof video. And when some one do some thing not includes on rules, its your fault not his, so he should not be banned.

The server need active staff to help players, to make events to control... But no one respect stuff. All accusing staff corruption, accusing helping some one etc... You say its is freedom of speech. No its not i destroy the reputation of the staff member and the reputation of the server. So players leave, player do not come and staff stop helping you. So my thierd sugession: Make accuses without proofs punishable, against staff memebrs should be punished harder.

And i know you do not have a lot time but you should make an [ADM]XXXXX char and enter to game at least 1-2 time a week, if you do not want to talk you can just make server buffs. Players like to see active admin and staff.

In my opinion when you do that you will see  more players will come back (not me :P) and then the pvp wil be better.  LC is a mass multi player,  its need a char balance but a big amount of players playing in good balanced guilds.

Pls do not stop this project , it is really a nice work.

Greetings

Mani /MrEnjoy

:wub:                              Je t'aime                                    :wub:

#17 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 03 March 2018 - 05:42 AM

Hi all , friends and in game enemies, hi rica

As you know i stopped playing LC but i still visiting this Forum and some times logging to the game just to say Hello and talk a bit to my friends. I am sad too to see this Server in this situation. It is one of the best LC servers.

you have to consider LC is a old Game and it is a game played mostly on holydays. So its would be better to make it easier to reach top. On Enjoy LC everything is easy, only 2 things:

- 6 x 9 Sharp axe

- 13k GP

this 2 things are necessery to go basically to pvp

Plants and Iris book, are important to but not so necessery. So i will make first sucgession reduce the amount of sharp and GP needed.

A other cause that make good players leaving this server are the banns. You should rewhrite the rules more clear and with the punishment. SO every one know why he banned and how long for each time he do. And make rules to accept proofs. It is easy here to ban some one,for example: go to arena without armor and let some one kill you, sure he will do 1 hit and report. SO my second sugession: make rules clear and accept proofs only if the Screenshot is full image and not  cut with large chat, and when the reporter show his stats and armor on proof video. And when some one do some thing not includes on rules, its your fault not his, so he should not be banned.

The server need active staff to help players, to make events to control... But no one respect stuff. All accusing staff corruption, accusing helping some one etc... You say its is freedom of speech. No its not i destroy the reputation of the staff member and the reputation of the server. So players leave, player do not come and staff stop helping you. So my thierd sugession: Make accuses without proofs punishable, against staff memebrs should be punished harder.

And i know you do not have a lot time but you should make an [ADM]XXXXX char and enter to game at least 1-2 time a week, if you do not want to talk you can just make server buffs. Players like to see active admin and staff.

In my opinion when you do that you will see  more players will come back (not me :P) and then the pvp wil be better.  LC is a mass multi player,  its need a char balance but a big amount of players playing in good balanced guilds.

Pls do not stop this project , it is really a nice work.

Greetings

Mani /MrEnjoy

Maniarin wrotes a lot of things down here.

To the first thing: sharp axes and gp are expensive, yes. But you can do the gp (Glory Points) easily in one flask (even x1 flask for quest every 30 minutes and x1 flask for x2 points). With that there is - in my opinion - no need in decreasing the amount of gp needed. The sharp axes are drops.. they're "random".. as random as the computer allows. :D

To the second thing: clear and more than one time overthinked rules are important! A server without complete rules is useles.. everyone can do what he/she wants.. you see it on yourself!

The staff is a problem here.. Denna did a lot of work here but nearly nothing happened.. When Denna was here it was useless to report someone because after one week I doesn't want to make more vids anymore, etc.... And it was really clear that the people was cheating! Don't say no! Gianny accuses in so many cases with so many proofs that Denna is unfair; without proofs and you did nothing. You didn't help your own staff.. you should change this if the server have to stay online! Having a staff team but don't help them as admin is... the staff team is useless then! You're a part of the team as well. But I never saw a helping hand from you to Denna.. never...

To the third thing: I recorded a thing months ago from Gianny and compared that to DeathCrown on DCS. You saw the video; I published it. At this time your decission to ban Gianny was correct but I wondered why you banned DeathCrown because I never said one word in my report ticket that DeathCrown hacked - it was only Gianny. Few days later DeathCrown uploaded a video about his sight to the siege. On the video you could easily see that Gianny was hacking with movement speed, etc. He was much faster than DeathCrown with same Buffs.. You unbanned GIanny and DeathCrown.. second mistake in that case.. Unban DeathCrown was correct; unban Gianny not. However.. Doesn't matter for me anymore.

Maybe this things help you understanding a bit better..

Greetings.

• Quetsiyah likes this

Rica - 200 - (best) Cleric

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

#18 Quetsiyah

Quetsiyah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:04 PM

There is no problem about games developments. The only problem is the admin.

No rules. No respect. No discipline.

I really wanted to help this server with good suggestion, and support players. I wasted my time. The admin ignore, or act like he didn't care. Even for player who couldn't log on, no answer. Wanted to buy cash but had a problem, no answer. When I warned him, he said  that me, rica, and all people who bring proofs about gianny hacks deserved to be insulted and that he made a mistake to choose me as staff member.

Free hack, free insult, free mess. Enjoy lastchaos.  ;)

• Rica likes this

Quetsiyah ~ 200 ~ Obscurity ~ Mage

#19 max

max

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 06:17 PM

Rica and denna you 2 have a special skill talk shit

#20 max

max