hey guys... i got many times the bug in dungeon that i cant start the Bot system because there was an other player next to me. but in dungeons youre solo or with party so this cant be. In big dungeons its no problem... you can  run a little and start the bot there. But in Survival Dungeon Ch3 for Stone Rank for Armor its not possible....

• Like 1

Hi,

in my opinion this change with range restriction of Bot is not good. Some players block big spots (Example the Boss spot in Wonderland) just by starting a Bot with large range. On this spot 3 players can farm without kill all monsters. Same near the boss spot of the Keeper (both boss spots can be used by 2 players) ) this spot is mostly blocked by one player , startet his bot in the middle.

Spots where 2-3 players can farm are blocked by one player putted his range large and keeping 2/3 of the monsters untouched.

That my opinion, i do not think what other think about it.

Greetings

Mani

Je suis d'accord avec vous @ GoodNightZ , j'ai le problème sur le donjon numéro 3 pour le buff P2, dans la première partie du 3 impossible de lancer un bot.
Le problème est dans la plupart des donjons.
La zone bot est très bien faite, elle empêche les personnes qui mettent leur bot sur le vôtre de le faire.
Après que certaines personnes ne savent tout simplement pas comment ajuster un bot, ou ne se rendent pas compte de ce que représente la zone (@Admin un effet, lorsque nous mettons le bot avant d'appuyer sur start, qui colore la zone, peut être une amélioration, et que certains comprennent vraiment la taille d'une zone)
Le spot Wonder a toujours été un sujet de conflit.

Edited by ~One~
5 hours ago, ~One~ said:

Le spot Wonder a toujours été un sujet de conflit.

True, Wonderland is the biggest Problem, all have to farm a lot and long time. But the spots arer soo rare.  With the new rule of Bot, some players block big spots with large range. To FarmAFK  in PVP zone is near to impossible with the big hate between the players on this server.

The solusion can be to make the Boss Spot a  personal Area. That mean when some one enter this zone he enter a personal zone where no one can join.  Or to make a personal Dungeon for farm EXP such like Combo Dungeon. 

Yesterday i was in the Boss spot of Keeper, no one was near me, but i was not able to start a bot.  i will upload a video later, maybe tononight or tomorrow.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Maniarin said:

True, Wonderland is the biggest Problem, all have to farm a lot and long time. But the spots arer soo rare.  With the new rule of Bot, some players block big spots with large range. To FarmAFK  in PVP zone is near to impossible with the big hate between the players on this server.

The solusion can be to make the Boss Spot a  personal Area. That mean when some one enter this zone he enter a personal zone where no one can join.  Or to make a personal Dungeon for farm EXP such like Combo Dungeon. 

Yesterday i was in the Boss spot of Keeper, no one was near me, but i was not able to start a bot.  i will upload a video later, maybe tononight or tomorrow.

Hi, the bot cannot be launched near the boss of the monster, so it doesn't matter if the player is nearby or not.

On 1/13/2021 at 7:52 PM, GoodNightZ said:

hey guys... i got many times the bug in dungeon that i cant start the Bot system because there was an other player next to me. but in dungeons youre solo or with party so this cant be. In big dungeons its no problem... you can  run a little and start the bot there. But in Survival Dungeon Ch3 for Stone Rank for Armor its not possible....

I'll think about what can think of, thanks for the info.

47 minutes ago, Admin said:

Hi, the bot cannot be launched near the boss of the monster, so it doesn't matter if the player is nearby or not.

HI, ah ok thx, I do not know that. 

But how did the other players started the the bot near the the Boss!!! Maybe killed the boss then started. I will test it. 

1 hour ago, Maniarin said:

HI, ah ok thx, I do not know that. 

But how did the other players started the the bot near the the Boss!!! Maybe killed the boss then started. I will test it. 

ok i will wait for an answer)

1 hour ago, Admin said:

ok i will wait for an answer)

The bot can be  started neear the boss, no matter if the boss is alive or death. Both works. I testet near the wonderland boss, and near the keeper boss.

Mania, On the circle you put a character in melee on an area of 38 from the center, The 2nd character on a maximum area of 44, wait until the character of the spot boss is down and your bot launches or vice versa , or if you know the person with whom you are grouping, I have done the 2 techniques to group or not and I leave as many crowds as before the creation of the zone (2 towards the box, 1 between the houses, 3 in the trees on the left) I even managed to throw a bot out of the ark on an area of 45 which stuck whoever was at the entrance of the boss area, so like I said above, it's just bad bot tuning or just no explanation (I tested the miracle spot for hours after this edit was released).
At night, we saw people walking around because he had set their zone to -1, no one had explained to them what it was.
After a very large area is not great either because the P2 does not collect, I saw drops disappear because the character certainly takes all the crowds but never stops so the p2 does not always pick up, he plays just the dog who is his master.
But the problem is with the dungeons, so tonight I tested with a friend, we each launched the same dungeon with 2 groups and if a group is in the dungeon at the same time only one of the groups can launch the bots (so as fast as possible) so I dropped the dungeons when neither of the 2 groups could launch bots.

• Like 1