• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these players accuse me and my friends h 24 7/7 I hope the administrator does the right thing because we have rules to follow     bandicam 2021 01 06 01 35

I hope the @Admin will block all cheaters of this server.... They dont know how to build a char and loose. and everyone who kill them is a cheater in their eyes. we dont get block so they think they

I don’t hate anyone...I love to play clean...I repeat to everyone that for now I won’t report' nobody...

1 hour ago, Apollo13 said:

BoooB noob is fake char too,  you are certainly as hacker, cheater and liar as uzzy. 

are you also from Romania ? You poor sock

any problem with romanians? why this comment?

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Apollo13 said:

BoooB noob è anche un falso personaggio, tu sei sicuramente hacker, imbroglione e bugiardo come uzzy. 

vieni anche tu dalla Romania? Povero calzino

Your statement makes me understand very well your ignorance...you are a person without content..

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Apollo13 said:

BoooB e Uzzy sono entrambi la stessa persona falsa 😄

contro la tua frustrazione ci sono centri di consulenza. 

Do you know what it means to be frustrated? I’ll explain right away, being racist can be a reason to be frustrated     🇷🇴🇷🇴🇷🇴

• Like 2

I don't see anything racist about asking which country someone is coming from. But it's nice to read how frustrated you are because I'm given a lot of attention. BoooB or Uzzy , both the same.

Ask your buddy Archangel2 who know what a racist is, he was reported by several and got a pig mask.

Edited by Apollo13
1 ora fa, Apollo13 ha detto:

Non vedo nulla di razzista nel chiedere da quale paese provenga qualcuno. Ma è bello leggere quanto sei frustrato perché mi è stata prestata molta attenzione. BoooB o Uzzy, entrambi uguali.

Chiedi al tuo amico Archangel2 che sa cos'è un razzista, è stato segnalato da diversi e ha ottenuto una maschera da maiale.

💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙

Edited by -UzZy-
  • Like 1
no one should be upset for the question you asked yes explain the meaning of the statement you made after the question booob this wanted to know but you are too stupid to understand a question
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, GoodNightZ said:

@ Apollo13 perché non rispondi alla mia domanda?

brother, he doesn't have an answer, you don't insist anymore, he doesn't have an answer, you don't see how much shit he eats nonsense, he denies the evidence and accuses without evidence, he also makes speeches on racism
  • Like 1