• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these players accuse me and my friends h 24 7/7 I hope the administrator does the right thing because we have rules to follow     bandicam 2021 01 06 01 35

I hope the @Admin will block all cheaters of this server.... They dont know how to build a char and loose. and everyone who kill them is a cheater in their eyes. we dont get block so they think they

I don’t hate anyone...I love to play clean...I repeat to everyone that for now I won’t report' nobody...

I hope the @Admin will block all cheaters of this server....
They dont know how to build a char and loose. and everyone who kill them is a cheater in their eyes. we dont get block so they think they can do it too...
But even with this cheats they are not able to kill us because they dont understand on rk it increase just the move speed and not skill speed because rk have no animation.

Someone could teach them?

• Like 3

hello Admin,

there's nothing on the videos, but what you can see is that the same people always try the same thing to put something in the shoes of others that they use themselves. They try everything to report people and hope that they get a pig mask or better still a spell. And these are the very people who pretend to be honest players here, and especially Uzzy, he had recently been on another server and immediately got a 14-day ban because he was trying to use the programs there as here on Enjoy. So please admin punish those people who lie to you. Cheating and using screens to try to distract yourself. You saw it yesterday when SolInvictus tried to report the same screen to you twice, hoping that it wouldn't catch up, such people were severely punished.

3 minutes ago, Apollo13 said:

what should you see on the video? EngelLuzifer runs after you, but what I see, do you have speedy hack on ? You run way too fast

Then you don't know what p2 to put in fairy 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

It doesn't really surprise me that the very people comment on that who are in the same guild as Uzzy or Alliance Guild. Is weird so many different people here on the server have reported Uzzy because he plays unfairly and all people then see it wrong or lies? Liar is the one where on other servers now has a 14 day ban and that's fact. I very much hope that the admin thinks about it.

you're just frustrated people

Edited by Apollo13

@Apollo13 if you use this programs, the complete client runs faster. so you run faster, skill faster (if its possible, but it is not because TB cant skill faster) and the time goes faster. You see the time on right side in this video. Does the time run normal or too fast?

Also you see @EngelLuzifer run faster then @-UzZy- so how can this be?

Also @-UzZy- never got ban for cheats. The last ban for cheats was @EngelLuzifer.
Aslo the ban for cheats start with 30 days if you take a look into the rules so its impossible that @-UzZy- got 14 days ban for cheats.

So @Apollo13 tell us more wrong facts 😄

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Apollo13 said:

is this the same reason why you got a 14-day ban on the other server a few days ago?

you're a bad liar and everyone knows it on Enjoy.

my dear on the trash server i never do 1 lv  i dont log ther  14 days far as i rimember  you and ur frends  ban the rong person

• Like 1

I don't know what to see on the video? I know you want to see it differently, but I hope the admin doesn't fall for the scam attempt of you. And Uzzy got a 14 day ban on the other server, and this info is 100%. So try what you want, but I hope and wish that the admin sees through your fraudulent game.

@Apollo13 pls send the report video of @-UzZy- or you cant proof your statement? If you dont have proofes pls be quiet and everyone will think you lie.

And maybe you want to see something different then all others? Last time as luzi got ban he said he never used this programs. maybe now its the same?

As an uninvolved party: If you look at the videos of @-UzZy- there are multiple things to look at from a proving perspective:

1. Speedhacks don't necessarily need to increase the "clients" overall speed, there are multiple programs which allow to only increase the movement speed/skill speed etc., but nothing else.

2. @-UzZy- never showed his own speed at the cam therefore it is hard to call how fast the player or any other party was running. The problem is especially that the player only has 17 Fps which can lead and does here to jumping characters if they run fast.

3. The film was not forwarded to manipulate it (run the time yourself if you want)

But there is one big problem with the videos @Admin:

The ingame time is not similar to the computer time, but the computer time is set by (in this case) windows and cannot be changed. Which raises the suspision that the player @-UzZy- has used an elementary speedhack which did increase the clients overall speed at least before starting that video. This can be cross-checked as well by older videos of that player which show a much lower or equal to the windows computers time.

Result: Ban both on the suspision of using hacks or ban none

Recommondation: Get a computer which is capable to show a screen with 60 fps and show your own stats and don't use a speedhack before-hand which changes your ingame time.

Greetings your factchecker

Edited by Factcheck

m

18 minutes ago, Factcheck said:

As an uninvolved party: If you look at the videos of @-UzZy- there are multiple things to look at from a proving perspective:

1. Speedhacks don't necessarily need to increase the "clients" overall speed, there are multiple programs which allow to only increase the movement speed/skill speed etc., but nothing else.

2. @-UzZy- never showed his own speed at the cam therefore it is hard to call how fast the player or any other party was running. The problem is especially that the player only has 17 Fps which can lead and does here to jumping characters if they run fast.

3. The film was not forwarded to manipulate it (run the time yourself if you want)

But there is one big problem with the videos @Admin:

The ingame time is not similar to the computer time, but the computer time is set by (in this case) windows and cannot be changed. Which raises the suspision that the player @-UzZy- has used an elementary speedhack which did increase the clients overall speed at least before starting that video. This can be cross-checked as well by older videos of that player which show a much lower or equal to the windows computers time.

Result: Ban both on the suspision of using hacks or ban none

Recommondation: Get a computer which is capable to show a screen with 60 fps and show your own stats and don't use a speedhack before-hand which changes your ingame time.

Greetings your factchecker

my dear stop cry  the  video is ther to be se  ask luzi or eiskalt to post his videos to  on next video you want to se the log in and psw to??

also before you start to talk think .i have ful fideo with my sped stats and al but this i can show only to the admin not to al noobs

• Like 1

1. ingame you guys said you know what program we "use" and i know what program you talk about and i also know thats not possible with this program. if there is an other program, i dont know. the same time exatly its just if you logg in the game.

2. 17 fps is enough to run with normal speed, also it is not fast like this.

3. i dont understand whats the problem and also idk how you should manipulate a video like this...

a few min delay you have everytime. at the moment my 5 windows have all together a difference of 7 min, and a maximal difference of windows time by 14 min. if you lagg the client stop run for a moment and if this window is 3 hours open you will get a few minutes.

and most important is that admin can see the loggs, he will look for the loggs at this time and look for this names and if he see there something the player get block. so if gianny had something run the admin will see it and block him. if you dont trust the admin tell him or maybe its better to leave the server 🙂

you guys are only stupid players  farm bether ur char after we talk the server ghives you al bilance but if you dont know how to set your own cahr is not my problem or my frends problem we dont ned to hak vs players laik you guys