The "new balance" of the battle is honest bullshit. The team balance is so off, its much worse than before. @Admin

The enemy team kills you directly if you even try to leave the platform and therefore you dont get a reward in the end, even if you manage to leave the platform and collect some balls you never make it to give them to the Snowman.

Beside that they only kill the players who are not in their guild or alliance and therefore they still receive the award while most other dont.

Edited by Patriots
  • Like 2

Hey,

That is a PVP Event? what do you want?

The teams are random. YOu will get always find a stronger team to win and one to loose.

Today and yesterday i was in the loosing team i do not get reward, no matter wish guild i am.

Greetings

Mani

• Like 1

We wont kill each other because then it will exist maybe hate between the members so we decided to dont attack each other. The loyality in our guild is very important for us.
Also i was in winner team but i never killed you...

Thats a PVP event and everyone can choose to kill the enemy team or not.

Also i think it would be good if you get a reward even if you dont donate snowballs. you should just die 3x, kill 3x or donate 3 snowballs...

• Like 3
Posted (edited)

I agree that it is a PVP Event, but the behavior of the players leads to the fact that even if you are active and trying to fight in it, you dont get a reward due to the fact that you get killed instantly.

There is a difference between allowing a good pvp and punishing those who are just not there yet. Not everyone has full armor and weapon and so on.

I saw you standing at the snowman all the time but never killing monsters and other than us, you dont get killed for some reason. So dont even try to say that you didn't receive a reward because you have been playing. Standing afk in front of the snowman and only giving snowballs to it which ppls give to you, is not active playing. @Maniarin

@GoodNightZ yes and i am happy about that but i was talking in general, not guild specific

Edited by Patriots

I agree with you but admin cant do it better because if he do guild vs guild, always the same guild will win like the sieges...
For my opinion the new balance is good. everyone will win and loose and everyone will win.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Patriots said:

re is a difference between allowing a good pvp and punishing those who are just not there yet. Not everyone has full armor and weapon and so on.

I saw you standing at the snowman all the time but never killing monsters and other than us, you dont get killed for some reason. So dont even try to say that you didn't receive a reward because you have been playing. Standing afk in front of the snowman and only giving snowballs to it which ppls give to you, is not active playing. @Maniarin

HI,

i hope you constated that i am a cleric. I can not kill any monster, i nead at least 20-30 hits. To stay near the snowman and donate the ball collected by other team players is a strategy i use to win. I do my best to help my team and that is the best i can do. If you want make a cleric and do same.

And yes on the event of 17h today i have not get reward, i was in the loosing team because my team( mostly from our enemy guild) wont pass me balls to donate, so we loose and i got not balls todonate and get a reward.

but finaly i return to my first idea. It is a PVP event. When you and your team is strong and play good, you win otherwise you loose.

The Problem is that random PVP events will not be good on this server. beacause (For our alliance at least) is the loyality to alliance more important then winning an event.

Greetings

Mani

it is a PVP event only if you play with the opponent because he is in the same guild or has an aliance, this is not normal and indanger to the team. Or when Cleri gets snowballs and doesn't leave, it's not going to go to the team true Mani

The Most time the best team win and we kill just the enemy guild and in normal case no guild we dont know. If its a hard fight we kill the other guilds too, but never our alliance because we dont want a dispute in alliance. if you cant understand this it will be your problem. this system work since years on this server with this alliance. Loyality is rare in this game, so we want to keep everything we can get, and this make us strong.
I think you need to learn to accept it. If you cant do that you need to leave the pvp events.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2