Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  EnjoyLC : (28 October 2020 - 05:32 AM) @ramis420, Once we had only RK, now we have 60% of the characters involved in one way or another and there is no need to write that nothing changes. Absolutely everything changes, and if today some character lags behind another, it does not mean that tomorrow will be the same.
@  EnjoyLC : (28 October 2020 - 05:30 AM) @RayMan, you say the right things.
@  ramis420 : (28 October 2020 - 02:30 AM) but ofc admin dont care about pvp bcz he have no idea how pvp system should be admin i give u suggestion do test server and pick 6 good pvp players to help u balance pvp system
@  ramis420 : (28 October 2020 - 02:29 AM) well enjoy pvp system was always broken and its nothing new but now its way more broken too high abs and more classes get forgoten like wizard and witch they are now unplayable at pvp and ns ele cleric is too op all 3 of hem need big nerf mostly cleric and ele
@  RayMan : (27 October 2020 - 11:15 PM) His criticism the elem over and over again. From an Elem is not easy to play, you have to know how to play your keyboard and smile at the same time no need to just target a player and press a key all the way down to make your skill elements together at the same time. time that skill with your character.
For my part, several players manage to kill me in fair combat, either you may not have the appropriate buff or just your character is not ready.
We can talk about the Rk which makes him fail, but go up to full Hr, with 125% of abs and falls quickly because no magic defense against the magic class.
This can bring back to the Ns who will take damage after damage because rarely fail, but who behind is also complicated to tarnish against certain classes.
We also have the rogue coming out of nowhere sticking big damage, and playing well just hitting back we should count it as an advantage because we can't stay focused on it.
Heals that in a group with another are almost impossible to kill unless they drop to 5/6 as on some already current.
Each class has advantages, but each class is another's weakness.
and to conclude this amounts to saying that before yelling at the characters, tell yourself that if there was not already the Curse relic the pvp will be even better because it will be necessary to manage again his curse and the blow and the useful mage.
Criticize criticize what is useful and not what will give you an edge just because you don't know how to play it or do something to fix your problem.
@  SolInvictus : (27 October 2020 - 07:19 PM) If i just need 1 button to skill i would agree with you but its more complicated to play ele... so its okay for my opinion :)
@  -UzZy- : (27 October 2020 - 07:17 PM) i also have rk with hiuge pvp absorb and 130k hr 70% i miss on magic character we dont have a pvp bilance
@  -UzZy- : (27 October 2020 - 07:16 PM) ele and ns are very op atm
@  RAIGA : (27 October 2020 - 07:05 PM) The ELE ignores the absorb, does very high damage, Skills very quickly and at the same time paralyzes the enemy
@  RAIGA : (27 October 2020 - 07:03 PM) i have a very good character with a 4x absorb title and i have no chance against elementalist in a 1v1 fight alone. The admin can look at the fight between me and you then he sees how OP is the ELE. and he can also see my equip so you can see that my character is not a noob
@  SolInvictus : (27 October 2020 - 07:02 PM) as gianny said adm should nerf the ns you does the same
@  SolInvictus : (27 October 2020 - 07:02 PM) you just see your own side and i see my own side thats it
@  SolInvictus : (27 October 2020 - 07:01 PM) ele is unable to increase the dmg of spirits. ele is unable o increase hr of spirits i miss very often
@  RAIGA : (27 October 2020 - 07:01 PM) stop talking shit you just want to protect the ELE so you can keep bragging about an OP character
@  SolInvictus : (27 October 2020 - 07:00 PM) yes and how often i killed you solo if you get heal?
@  SolInvictus : (27 October 2020 - 07:00 PM) if you just want to see all good on the ele okay but you need to see the weak side too
@  RAIGA : (27 October 2020 - 07:00 PM) I can absorb as much as I want the ele will always do so much damage
@  SolInvictus : (27 October 2020 - 07:00 PM) 1 cleric and i cant kill anyone solo, if i get heal from a cleric and someone attack me he can kill me easy solo
@  RAIGA : (27 October 2020 - 06:58 PM) OPEN YOUR EYES
@  RAIGA : (27 October 2020 - 06:58 PM) In the video you can see what you did with the server, the absorbance is meanwhile so high that you do very little harm to a tk or to other characters. But since the elementalist ignores the absorb, most people do an ELE on the server because they can kill people in 2-3 seconds without any problems
@  -UzZy- : (27 October 2020 - 06:57 PM) al can do the same al can build his char the same no hak or ceat
@  -UzZy- : (27 October 2020 - 06:57 PM) i invite al to read the chat light after 1 sec start to cry
@  -UzZy- : (27 October 2020 - 06:55 PM) clap cxlap 4 light best rk on server :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
@  RAIGA : (27 October 2020 - 06:54 PM) 30k*
@  -UzZy- : (27 October 2020 - 06:54 PM) https://youtu.be/paCijZC5GHk light se how op yiu are vs my char
@  RAIGA : (27 October 2020 - 06:54 PM) Ele make 30dmg than i have barrier yes
@  SolInvictus : (27 October 2020 - 06:50 PM) also we could stop use ele but if he have 3 clerics and the other dmg dealer noone would die so you have more chance to win... also why should we play stupid?
@  SolInvictus : (27 October 2020 - 06:48 PM) 1. every char ignore defence
2. ele skill not fast like RK wtf :D
3. ele make on a newbie 80-100k dmg but at the guildwar you all run away and port with FL to your party members that you dont die, the ele make just 30k dmg... on cleric just 10k dmg and i dont know but for me it sounds not very much if the cleric have more than 500k hp.
4. finish rk on hr kill ele in 1 vs 1. also if ns is hr and attack build too.
5. if youre not able to build a good char or a good team of your guild because everyone want to play the same charakters, its not the fault of the others.
6. now keep going cry to the admin and hope he change something but you will continue cry and hope the admin change the pvp that you win a siege next year maybe
@  RAIGA : (27 October 2020 - 06:38 PM) GG ADMIN
@  RAIGA : (27 October 2020 - 06:37 PM) and make instand 80k damage and skill fast like Rk
@  RAIGA : (27 October 2020 - 06:37 PM) Because Elementarist Ignoring Absorb from pgs and defense
@  RAIGA : (27 October 2020 - 06:36 PM) This server is not longer Last chaos enjoy...This server change to World Of Elementarist :D
@  SamoRaa : (27 October 2020 - 05:24 PM) Yea i won 4 and its useless xD
@  RayMan : (27 October 2020 - 03:57 PM) Too bad I won 2 for nothing because I used 5K cash tickets
@  SolInvictus : (27 October 2020 - 03:05 PM) some1 told me that the coin just work in hallowen event and after you need the 5k cash. maybe admin forget to change
@  RayMan : (27 October 2020 - 01:48 PM) @SamoRaa
I have the same problem, I have 2 coin and a Hooka and I had to buy the cash ticket because the coin does not work to learn the skill
@  Angelik : (27 October 2020 - 01:13 PM) I am not talking about the prizes in the pumpkins, I am talking about how it takes 3 years with the same system to get scroll 1, which is quite scarce and impossible, that it is at dawn, and that the scroll that you put on sale In the shop, it is the same every year, the scroll, 3,, I told him that he could vary at least the scroll that he puts on sale, so those of us who have been there for years can access it, I am not talking about the price of the popenian necklace, nor the other gifts
@  SamoRaa : (27 October 2020 - 12:32 PM) To learn u need 5K Cash not the Coin :o
@  SolInvictus : (27 October 2020 - 12:17 PM) @SamoRaa for learn skill of Hallowen Hookah
@  SamoRaa : (27 October 2020 - 11:21 AM) What does Hallowwen Coin work for ?
@  EnjoyLC : (27 October 2020 - 09:52 AM) @Angelik, we change the event every year, change the prizes and much more. If you look at a past event, you need 10,000 points to get the Necklace. Anyway, we are always trying to improve.
@  Angelik : (27 October 2020 - 12:49 AM) adm all the update is very good, I love it, but I've been here for three years, and you keep doing the hallowen event just as difficult to get scroll 1, I have only one complete hallowen, and it was a gift from a friend, because aside that it is difficult for you to arrive in time to kill him, it is not certain that the scroll will touch you, I have taken out blue spoons and I have not taken the scroll, it bothers me that so many things are provided that have cost us time and cash and that this continues The same in three years, you have not even exchanged the scroll in shop, it is still the 3rd, if at least every year they were exchanged, those of us who have been playing here for years would have access to it, I hope they change this
@  Bubbles : (26 October 2020 - 09:15 PM) Okay cool, is there an ETA when the roulette event starts or something?
@  RayMan : (26 October 2020 - 09:03 PM) or find it for sale for gold or cash on the game (quite rare)
@  RayMan : (26 October 2020 - 09:02 PM) @Bulles during event (roulette on the LC site)
@  Bubbles : (26 October 2020 - 09:00 PM) How do i get the Toad Pet?
@  RayMan : (26 October 2020 - 02:11 PM) Hello, I have drop in roulette, a Hooka and 2 Halloween coin, but the Halloween coin is used for what because when I saw and learn the hooka capacity I had to buy 5K cash, but normally not the corner which is used for the skill Hooka because it does not wor?
@  Bamboo : (25 October 2020 - 08:16 PM) https: //www.transfer...et/rpz2mk102020
@  Bamboo : (25 October 2020 - 08:14 PM) i saw the video and they call it evidence only laughter is more beautiful, they can't prove anything better :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
@  Bamboo : (25 October 2020 - 08:11 PM) SolInvictus Mimimimimi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Photo

Our guild are to small