Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  TheChosenOne : (30 November 2020 - 09:27 PM) @-UzZy- i am saying about pve/pvp dmg... its ridiculous
@  -UzZy- : (30 November 2020 - 08:05 PM) @TheChosenOne chosen ful rk deal 3-5 k dmg to a ful cleric this is the lowest dmg
@  TheChosenOne : (30 November 2020 - 03:05 PM) @EnjoyLC why warmaster wep atk skill isnt crit skill like rest of the classes... he rly make low dmg, terrible...
@  Veloky : (30 November 2020 - 10:32 AM) okay lets go :)
@  EnjoyLC : (30 November 2020 - 10:28 AM) @Veloky, I answered you)
@  Veloky : (30 November 2020 - 02:02 AM) Hello very good, my character does not let me connect, once I enter it gives me an errorlog every time I try to appear
@  EnjoyLC : (29 November 2020 - 01:15 PM) Hello)
@  -UzZy- : (29 November 2020 - 11:01 AM) @EnjoyLC hi :)
@  TheChosenOne : (25 November 2020 - 08:06 AM) @EnjoyLC alright, tnx😄
@  EnjoyLC : (25 November 2020 - 06:39 AM) @TheChosenOne, we plan to set it sometime on December 5th, but that is not the exact date.
@  Bamboo : (24 November 2020 - 11:19 PM) Exactly and you know who I am, oh no you don't know that's why i lose too, you are so ridiculous :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
@  SolInvictus : (24 November 2020 - 09:57 PM) @UzZy him just want attention and to get it he need to write here. in PvP ingame him die against all of my chars if he would fight solo, and here he have time to think about his next words and less player write here against him :D
so let him talk it will continue endless because him dont understand anything^^
@  Bamboo : (24 November 2020 - 08:09 PM) @
@  Bamboo : (24 November 2020 - 08:08 PM) qUzZy you write exactly like the 45 second laughing number :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
@  Bamboo : (24 November 2020 - 08:03 PM) @UzZy Another macro player who can only cry is you, mimimimi :lol: :P :lol:
@  -UzZy- : (24 November 2020 - 07:37 PM) @Bamboo you can eaasy maik a video to invictus and send to the admin i dont think the admin have problem to ban unfair players usles to cry in shoutbox
@  Bamboo : (24 November 2020 - 06:08 PM) 45 seconds laugh number :lol: :P :lol:
@  Bamboo : (24 November 2020 - 06:08 PM) We write but don't talk and we finally stop crying 45 seconds laugh number
@  SolInvictus : (24 November 2020 - 06:01 PM) im the only player of elementariste who proove that he can play ele without macro. what about the others? how can they skill with the spirits, the char hisself and throw 5 debuffs? noone knows but i dont cry because of this because its useless.
I got my punish for my fault and what you want more?
other question... is your botty jealous of your mouth because you talk so much sht?
@  Bamboo : (24 November 2020 - 05:49 PM) @SolInvictus You know exactly that the admin cannot read any logs and you, with your Marcro recorder, think about who has the hair to cut, In the game, you suppress the players, and in the forum you pretend innocent you are and will remain a wrong person, no matter what you write and that's fackt Any discussion with you that is longer than 45 seconds is a waste.
@  SolInvictus : (24 November 2020 - 05:20 PM) @Kedzier17 i think you need to write a PM to @EnjoyLC because sometimes people like @Bamboo cry here so much that your message is gone and Admin dont see it. also the normal players cant help you i think.
@  SolInvictus : (24 November 2020 - 05:19 PM) @bamboo let admin check my loggs i dont think he find anything... i just saw video of EngelLuzifer and i made a video of HarveySpecter and both got ban for cheating and they told me what programs they used.
So pls continue tell everyone whos better than you (and thats not hard) is using cheats. also if there would be a hackshield from server i dont have the knowledge to bypass it. so why should i tell admin he should do that if i want to use that programs. pls learn that your head is not just for cut hairs
@  Kedzier17 : (24 November 2020 - 12:23 PM) I have got a problem. When I download the game and want to open in WinRar, there is a error and I can't do a shit. I try in MEGA and in Google and it's the same problem. Anyone?
@  TheChosenOne : (24 November 2020 - 01:19 AM) When the update is coming and event
@  Bamboo : (23 November 2020 - 06:37 PM) and because they write that you can bypass it and that SolInvictus has the knowledge, he also confirms it and believe me, I also know a lot, very much :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
@  Bamboo : (23 November 2020 - 06:29 PM) @EnjoyLC You do not know what is going on on your server and neither can you see it. And if there is any evidence they will write the subject dead, PS: The funny thing is that some players realize what is wrong and they don't know
@  SolInvictus : (23 November 2020 - 05:06 PM) @EnjoyLC okay but i would like it if you do this, because less players have this knowledge..
@  EnjoyLC : (23 November 2020 - 10:01 AM) @Bamboo, it is impossible to identify a hack with the help of logs, indeed such a system exists, well, it is not reliable, it can show a hack even when it is not there, this log does not provide any evidence.
@  EnjoyLC : (23 November 2020 - 09:47 AM) @SolInvictus, it cannot be disabled, you can make protection against which the program will automatically close, well, this can be easily bypassed if you have at least a little knowledge.
@  Vengenza : (22 November 2020 - 08:34 PM) Ok Ok, that sounds good, I just mean I've been playing here since 2017, I just wanted to say it, thanks for the answer ADMIN ;)
@  SolInvictus : (22 November 2020 - 05:20 PM) @EnjoyLC for real i never saw a hack protection if players tell me that CheatEngine work here...
@  Bamboo : (22 November 2020 - 03:56 PM) and that's fackt
@  Bamboo : (22 November 2020 - 03:56 PM) and that's fack
@  Bamboo : (22 November 2020 - 03:55 PM) Best protection features LOL the admins can read log fails on other servers why can't you read, I mean to say that if you read it, some would be away from the server
@  EnjoyLC : (22 November 2020 - 01:01 PM) @Vengenza Hello, if you see that the voting does not work for this you just need to write to us, we forgot to pay for the gold status on the site and therefore it stopped working. Now I will pay and everything will continue to work. At the expense of content, we are always moving somewhere, maybe sometimes we are not moving for the better, but we are always trying to surprise and present something new, now we are preparing a big Christmas update that will be very interesting in my opinion. Hacks are everywhere and our server is no exception, but at the moment we have one of the best protections on the server.
@  Vengenza : (20 November 2020 - 08:59 PM) Hello ADM, I have to get going, I think Enjoy Lc is not even what it used to be. Voting has not been possible for a week. Then it just got too monotonous, you stand around for months in Wonderland and then farm Exp Booster only. Then most of them use hacks etc on the server, maybe you should make the game a little more interesting again. The Helloween event was extremely short this year, not even 2 weeks. I think it's a shame, the Enjoy is no longer it times was. Give people a chance to achieve something here. And above all to get a handle on the hacks :-) :D :D
@  Eiskalt : (20 November 2020 - 07:56 PM) no one can reg :-(
@  Eiskalt : (20 November 2020 - 07:55 PM) ADM pleace start kings arena 10 mins after new siege
@  Cyrial : (20 November 2020 - 09:10 AM) Thanks (:
@  EnjoyLC : (20 November 2020 - 04:23 AM) @Cyrial :unsure:
@  Cyrial : (19 November 2020 - 10:20 PM) I pm you for a problem i get since a few days and finally decided to come on the forum. Thx for ur understanding
@  Cyrial : (19 November 2020 - 10:19 PM) Hello adm.
@  EnjoyLC : (17 November 2020 - 05:50 PM) @amg123 Hi, no matter what country you are from, you can play from any country on our server)
@  amg123 : (17 November 2020 - 04:07 PM) Can you tell me if pais brasil can connect to the server? admin
@  RayMan : (16 November 2020 - 10:17 PM) Change all to your advantage, if I didn't want to talk to you it may be related to IRL problems poor asshole, everything does not revolve around the game, but you you pk that French fucking rasciste shit, has kill the French team full, yes loud and clear in front of the admin you're a big asshole without respect and I hope you will burst with your mouth open
@  EnjoyLC : (16 November 2020 - 06:17 PM) :)
@  LightChaos : (16 November 2020 - 05:11 PM) @EnjoyLC i wrote you PM..Would be great when you have time that you answer :)
@  LightChaos : (16 November 2020 - 04:58 PM) They would die too? Looked different yesterday :D xD
@  SolInvictus : (16 November 2020 - 04:33 PM) @RayMan it have nothing to do that you need to follow us. you think we help you all time also if you say you dont want to help us anymore? you want to kidding us and thats our answer. also after you dont wanted to talk, you wanted to play with our enemys and they would die too. so whatever you say its just your fault. you want to kidding us = you want to be our enemy.

Bye sweety :*
@  RayMan : (15 November 2020 - 09:39 PM) Another question of killing. Win or lose I don't care or if you don't get it either - "I don't play to be the strongest or to win, to be the first or not, I play for entertainment."
But hey either we follow you, or we do pk.
Whether I play PVP or PVE you will chase my characters away, 10 minute bot launch I come back DontSuck lands on it, 20 minutes after UZZY, bravo mentalize them. So I prefer to leave you in your kid's delirium, life is not the game, chao

Photo

Pet-Guide