Here some Feedback to Patch 3.5

Added quest for newbies to get a costume.

Okay but there is no MP Consumption... for some HP/MP okay.

2. Quote

Fortune buffs are disabled for all costumes.

no...  Point 3

3. Quote

Added a new merchant.

Costumes have a Buff. Costumes have 20% MP Consumption only on the chest.

4. Mage:
    Witch:

Fallen Stat - increased by 30%.

Don´t get it... now a power of 95 WHY?????????????? no Buff

Great Curse - slows down the enemy's speed by 2 times.

ok but only  PVP

Boomerang Pulse damage increased by 9%.

useless in every situation.
    1. Boomerang Pulse DPS is lower compared to Dark Smog.
    2. Boomerang Pulse is a AoE skill and damage only 3 mobs.
    3. Boomerang Pulse is NOT usable in the BOT System.

5.  Witch is in PvE far behind like u said.  For PvE Dark Smog is okay but the DPS is low compared to other classes. Maybe increase the Dark Smog by
     Sometimes the attackspeed/skillspeed is bugged to repicate this is not esay.
     The Witch Soul Buff. Has only 5% Skill Speed ~ 200 Magic Attack.
    Overall for the Class maybe increase the Movement speed.

Quick disclaimer!
    For all  mimimii Witch is a Support Class STFU its LC not Wow and this Server has a lot of PvE content (okay the "content" is here set your bot on spot xy). When u cant kill mobs/boss mobs for a Quest u have a  unbalenced Char desinge.
    AND u  have a Relic for using Remove scrolls. Its a Relic to counter al hole class dafuq.

All of this is my opinion.

• Thanks 1

1. and 3. This is a temporary C2 for a beginner, of course it will be worse than cash.
2. I didn't get it.
4. Power does not matter, we do not change these values when we upgrade, they do not correspond to reality. This is not a buff.
_______
1. Boomerang Pulse DPS is lower compared to Dark Smog. - I'm not sure about this, but I will check if this is the case, we will fix it in the next patch.

When we create skills, we do not think about a bot, not every skill should work for a bot.

5. The witch has good damage potential and her skills are not worse than other classes, but perhaps she still needs help and adjustments from us. We will monitor the situation in PvP and in the future, if necessary, we will intervene.

5 hours ago, Admin said:

5. The witch has good damage potential and her skills are not worse than other classes, but perhaps she still needs help and adjustments from us. We will monitor the situation in PvP and in the future, if necessary, we will intervene.

All the power of Witch ( the Queen of PVP :-D) is disabled on this server. All her Debufskills can be (Auto)  removed.

I remember when i come to this server, the witch removed all buffs and haste:-D. At this time it was hard to play cleric :-).

A witch is a support PVP char it should not make dmg but only get her debufs back. I know it wil be hard to do, but that my opinion in theory.

Greetings

Mani

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Admin said:

image.png.a342f257fbfd87af0403d5c9f80c7e82.png

Here you can see that the boomerang has more damage.

Yes one hit makes more dmg but Damage per Second is what matters