Since its forbidden to be with more than 1 account on tower, its unfair if you take it solo and a noob come and can kill you and you cant do anything. if you use medizine the absorb stops.
and to kill a finished full buff char with a newbie is not hard if you cant use the medicine.
Also if you write something in chat sometimes you move 1 step and the absorb break too, but you just send a message in chat.

So maybe its better if you just need to stay in this area, and only stop if you leave it (but need to click 1x on tower to start) or it should only stop if you move but not if you use medicine or buff yourself.

Edited by GoodNightZ

Hi, I understand what you are talking about, but the meaning of this event is that your allies should guard you, but in any case, I think here you can think about how to somehow improve it.

At the moment is noone so much active. Yesterday i was closed to get killed from monsters in infalionafter 50 min stay on towers... so i teleport with invisible rogue to the other char that i can use medicine. After i teleport away. Noone else was there to help me.

I agree with admin , this is an guild event and should stay the same. At moment no one active, that is a temporary problem. Hope soon it will change.  But maybe you can make NPCs can't enter the area. And @GoodNightZ you can you P-Buffs or Guild buffs, i do not remember now without loosing absorbing. So you can get heal ;-)

When you make medicine possible while absorbing, a cleric will can take the tower solo.

4 hours ago, Maniarin said:

I agree with admin , this is an guild event and should stay the same. At moment no one active, that is a temporary problem. Hope soon it will change.  But maybe you can make NPCs can't enter the area. And @GoodNightZ you can you P-Buffs or Guild buffs, i do not remember now without loosing absorbing. So you can get heal ;-)

When you make medicine possible while absorbing, a cleric will can take the tower solo.

Guild buff have medicine

So if a newbie attack me and deals my 5k dmg each skill and miss 4 of 5 skills, if this guy kill me after 50 min it would be fair for you??? wtf? if there is a 1 vs 1 the stronger one should get it! So minimal use medicine and owls without loosing the absorb..

In This case it will be unfair for defender.  because the timer run when you are fighting, and you win after 1 h also when you can not kill him.

I think is is perfekt as it is now. The one who want to win have to get a good guild.

I Would go more, absorbing should work only with 3 chars. We see a lot of 1 char guilds getting the tower when all are afk and getting all the cash solo. This is in my opinion unfair. Maybe so we will see more big guild, not only single player guilds.