Admin now shows you why the server has become so empty because you prefer the hackers than the honest players. The honest players have since left the server and your favorites , like Uzzy and SolInvictus and Maniarin have contributed with their hacks, insults that the players have left the server. I've seen that coming and we've often sent reports from them where it's clear they're not playing fair but you've always taken them into protection and looked for a thousand excuses so you don't have to banish them. Now you see what you have of it, your server becomes empty from day to day. You can now come up with your excuses as you like, but the players still don't come back.

• Sad 1

Lol, the Admin do not ban us?!!!!! Uzzy's healer is banned, doll's mage was banned. I never cheat and insult that's why I never will get banned or muted. When you have proves report me the Admin will Bann me, I promise you

The server is empty, yeah true, we can discuss about it. There are reasons. 

But not the points you named. 

13 hours ago, Bamboo said:

Admin now shows you why the server has become so empty because you prefer the hackers than the honest players. The honest players have since left the server and your favorites , like Uzzy and SolInvictus and Maniarin have contributed with their hacks, insults that the players have left the server. I've seen that coming and we've often sent reports from them where it's clear they're not playing fair but you've always taken them into protection and looked for a thousand excuses so you don't have to banish them. Now you see what you have of it, your server becomes empty from day to day. You can now come up with your excuses as you like, but the players still don't come back.

Hi, I can upset you online is not decreasing from day to day. Online is stable, it's just less than it was before. It has always been and will always be, this is normal for any activity, you cannot always be ahead of everyone. Time passes and everything changes and we change too.

I am very sorry that I crossed the path of your friends and for this you left the server, but I think I can handle it without you.

• Like 1

There are a lot of reasons why the server is not good frequented at the moment. We talked many times about it here and on chat or in game. But let talk what can we ( players ) do to mouve some old players to come back to enjoy-LC, or mouse new players to switch from other servers to us. The LastChaos community is small, so we have to do our best ;-) 

- Voting: I think only the top 3 servers on the ranking can win really new players

- Help: We have to help new players. THis server have a lot of custom implementations, new player do not know what they have to do first.  We can help by making guides or answering questions on global chat.

-  Keep global chat frindly :-)

- Let new guilds / players the chance to grow.  I mean here a bit our alli :-D  when a new player is all day one hitted without reason (maybe the only reason he is not in our guild or he do not like it) will leave the server because he want have some fun and do not get it. 

Just this weeks 5 new players came in our guild. There are new players. But trashtalk in Worldchat and get killed everywhere on bot make the people leave.
There was many people who left server as they lost the siege and get block because of a bug. but they just cant loose. the people accouse us cheater but we want to proof it. We write to @Admin he should come to siege and look for us. but at this siege you dont wanted to fight. We was 10 you were 8 so no big difference in players. you always search other excuses, but wont help the newbies. Stop talk trash and focus on your game, farm ch2 till your char is full then you can do pvp against us. we have finished chars not as like you.

If we cheat we will get block, but if we dont do it we dont get it. The admin can look at my loggs 24/7 and he will find nothing! I have nothing to hide. Also if the Admin want he can check my Computer if there are programs. Its all no problem :)

But also you need to learn to accept some people are better in pvp then you.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, xScarletOverKill said:

oh man mani wieso bist du nur so kacke :D  du kannst schreiben was du willst, du bleibst so oder so ein stück scheiße ^.^ 

Deine Meinung über mich finde ich irgend wie süß. Habe dir schon mal gesagt das ich dich ganz lieb hab?

6 minutes ago, xScarletOverKill said:

P.S.  du solltest Maria mal lernen wie man eine cleri spielt, ich habe mich gestern bald weggelacht vor lachen, die fällt ja um wie nichts :D  So eine schlechte cleri habe ich ja noch nie gesehen, ich meine als waldi war die ja schon kacke, aber da fällt es nicht so auf aber als cleri ist die einfach nur müll :D

Ich finde es gut das das spiel dir so viel freude erbringt. So soll es sein. Wenn wir wieder gegner haben, für die wir eine cleri brauchen, werde ich dein Rat nachgehen. 

PS. Irgendwie gibst du zu das ich eine gute cleri bin. Ich kann dir auch einige Sachen beibringen, du hast dich nur für die falsche Seite entschieden. ;-) 

4 minutes ago, xScarletOverKill said:

das einzigste was mir darauf jetzt nur noch einfällt ist ... OMG  

jedes weitere wort glaube wäre überflüssig :D

stimmt aber OMG ist kein Wort sondern 3. Schweig einfach baby. Oder komm zu mir, ich warte auf dich ch1.

31 minutes ago, xScarletOverKill said:

das einzigste was mir darauf jetzt nur noch einfällt ist ... OMG  

jedes weitere wort glaube wäre überflüssig :D

das einzige*
einzigste ist ein wort, welches bei korrekter grammatik nicht existiert :)

maria no esta full,y a maria no le importa morir,no armo un drama y me cargo el servidor,como haces tu,porque a maria la cabeza le funciona bien,y entiende que es solo un juego,y no me dejo aqui la vida,me la dejo en mis obligaciones,y juego cuando puedo y quiero,sin mas problemas,tu deberias aprender eso,y dejar de hacer la payasa,que si no te gusta lo que hay,coje la puerta ,la tienes abierta,deja de vivir amargada

• Haha 1