@CapCakeQueen (ingame)

Can you explain the community what is your real goal why you stay on this server?

cap1.png

wie gesagt wir haben hier nur noch ein ziel das ziehen wir durch und dann möchte ich sehen wie uzz, trottel und ihre seifenspender auf andere servern ohne was noch spielen können

As I said, we only have one goal here that we go through and then I want to see how uzzy, idiot and their soap dispensers can play on other servers without anything else

We see you do nothing on the server. you only talk trash on the global chat and kill some afk botters.

maby be this?

crash1.png

maybe i am wrong, i need just some explication.

greetings

Mani

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, xScarletOverKill said:

zuallererst bin ich dir hohlen Nuss keine Erklärung schuldig, und zweitens bist du noch  zu blöd um meinen Char Namen richtig zu schreiben. 

Aber wer schon Arabien und Türken als eins sieht so wie du es gestern am Turm geschrieben hattest, der gehört eingeliefert, du pro abi.

FÜR DICH KLEIN HIRN NOCH MAL ZUM MITSCHREIBEN … es heißt CupCakeQueen  und nicht CapCakeQueen 

du bist die besste Laura das ist die wareit

6 hours ago, xScarletOverKill said:

zuallererst bin ich dir hohlen Nuss keine Erklärung schuldig, und zweitens bist du noch  zu blöd um meinen Char Namen richtig zu schreiben. 

Aber wer schon Arabien und Türken als eins sieht so wie du es gestern am Turm geschrieben hattest, der gehört eingeliefert, du pro abi.

FÜR DICH KLEIN HIRN NOCH MAL ZUM MITSCHREIBEN … es heißt CupCakeQueen  und nicht CapCakeQueen 

1. Mir musst du nichts erklären, ich habe die Antwort seit 3 Jahre. Die community wird es vielleicht interessieren warum ihr auf dem Server campt. 

OFFTOPIC 2. Arabisch sprachige nennt man Araber und nicht Arabien. Das so viel zum Thema. OFFTOPIC

14 hours ago, xScarletOverKill said:

I still don't know anyone other than unleashed and lightchaos to leave because of pvp but I know many who have left because of the shitty words you say every day

image.png.de716b947f1c62a644ccdbff348c69cb.png

14 hours ago, xScarletOverKill said:

maniarin maybe I didn't translate it well but from what I read that it is a racist topic
Edited by -UzZy-

But i still want to know what the once goal why Cupcake stay here. She is not farmin, she is not playing pvp, she is only comes online and talk all time on global chat with her firends ( all came evry day at same time and start this talk).

So i want to know and i think the community have to right to know what is her real goal.

She and Arroganz are talking about asking some one to attack the server to force the admin to close it.

2 minutes ago, -UzZy- said:

maniarin maybe I didn't translate it well but from what I read that it is a racist topic

I do not care about her insults, more important is to protect the server from this horde.

1 hour ago, Maniarin said:

But i still want to know what the once goal why Cupcake stay here. She is not farmin, she is not playing pvp, she is only comes online and talk all time on global chat with her firends ( all came evry day at same time and start this talk).

So i want to know and i think the community have to right to know what is her real goal.

She and Arroganz are talking about asking some one to attack the server to force the admin to close it.

i read theat to 

The only reason why so many go here is you, first you take all guilds into the alliance, then there are arguments because these alliances want more than you want to give. Then when the alliances are dissolved you try to drive the people out. Many guilds are broken because of you. When I founded my guild Most Hated <3, some wished what we do, we won't let you drive us away and stay here. Do what our name promises.
It's sad what you keep trying to submit the same screen by yourself to ban people, and then so brazenly believe that the ADM doesn't notice. If it is noticed then quickly submit and cry.
Even if you create 10,000 new guilds, you are still the most banned players. And what you pull off on the net because of Luzi clearly shows what kind of person you are.
*We are MostHated and we are proud*
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Eiskalt you are most hated only because you come at night and kill all bots then stay in front of the arena and talk shit about other players and the server.  For that you are most hated,  for nothing more.

We play agressive PVP??? yeah that true but we never kill players without reason.

become strong and come destroy us.

Really now? You firmly believe what you are saying is fine. I am not destroying a server and I am not bad at this one. fact. I mean you badly because that's you. You use every bug, and when it comes out, you've only tested it, you're the most banned players, and sending in the same screens every time doesn't work anymore.
I love being the most hated.
loved, hated, damned, adored :-) Or why are you running after us?
Most of the adults play here, if you think about their age, and now you want to make me know that I should explain to you what my members are writing? You are busy all day banning people who are becoming dangerous to you, and we are becoming dangerous to you, we have proven that to you more than enough. and yes we kill so what? You not? how was that ... is a PVP game? then stay on 2 there is this channel
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Maniarin said:

@Eiskalt OK then explain me what your guild member mean ?

crash1.png

DE - "falls der server bis dahin nicht down ist, was ich sehr hoffe^^"

EN - "if the server is not down by then, which I very much hope"

whoever sits in a glass house shouldn't throw stones! never heard?

Why you do not answer the main question?

IF you have anything to report, do it please. No one have to be over the law.

I never  said i can rent you for 20 Euro, i just said, i would not pay so much for you.

1 minute ago, Maniarin said:

Why you do not answer the main question?

IF you have anything to report, do it please. No one have to be over the law.

I never  said i can rent you for 20 Euro, i just said, i would not pay so much for you.

you can all write under the belt, that is how you recognize your character

and I don't owe you at all.
3 minutes ago, Eiskalt said:

Most of the adults play here, if you think about their age, and now you want to make me know that I should explain to you what my members are writing? You are busy all day banning people who are becoming dangerous to you, and we are becoming dangerous to you, we have proven that to you more than enough. and yes we kill so what? You not? how was that ... is a PVP game? then stay on 2 there is this channel

I do not care who you kill. But when some one say he wish some one crash this server  and he have only one goal why he is here is different and dangerous.

3 minutes ago, Maniarin said:

I do not care who you kill. But when some one say he wish some one crash this server  and he have only one goal why he is here is different and dangerous.

You know, I think the ADM is well positioned. These claims are weak yes, but your character is still the worse one,
5 minutes ago, Maniarin said:

really now, you don't care who I kill and 3 posts before you complain that I do it ... hello? what's wrong with you?
Just now, xScarletOverKill said:

if someone goes to other accounts and makes them empty and then appears with a wrong name here again on the server, that's also dangerous or rica?

Haha finaly,

Maniarin is one of the first chars created here after the server was resettet. See Ranks , Account created (08.08.2017) and never renamed.

ok give me your arguments, why i am rica?