#2 knight1212

knight1212

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:56 PM

good video ^.^

You can be nobody today for the whole world Remember, for a few you are the whole world People's mouths form a curvature of lies That's true, but never say "life is worth fucking" We hope for a few tears for a miracle A grave awaits us behind a sterile screen Facts, I know how it is, kid, they are stifling Bad things happen to good people It requires victims to live in trenches One thing is known: above all, honor We defeat ourselves by knockout And we leave the ground burnt Put the doubts back on the highest shelf It's gutting you, I'm going to get straw like a doll The strength is in you man, rebash weapons For ever and ever, forever and ever

You can be nobody today for the whole world Remember, for a few you are the whole world People's mouths form a curvature of lies That's true, but never say "life is worth fucking" We hope for a few tears for a miracle A grave awaits us behind a sterile screen Facts, I know how it is, kid, they are stifling Bad things happen to good people It requires victims to live in trenches One thing is known: above all, honor We defeat ourselves by knockout And we leave the ground burnt Put the doubts back on the highest shelf It's gutting you, I'm going to get straw like a doll The strength is in you man, rebash weapons For ever and ever, forever and ever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users