Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  mohanu : (19 August 2018 - 08:06 PM) what do i have to download from there? the laptop is brand new and i don't have nothing installed on it
@  Nuno : (19 August 2018 - 05:21 PM) https://www.driverea...xc00007b-error/
@  kinabala : (19 August 2018 - 02:57 PM) then probably need wait answer from admin
@  mohanu : (19 August 2018 - 02:20 PM) same problem
@  mohanu : (19 August 2018 - 02:20 PM) i did
@  kinabala : (19 August 2018 - 02:02 PM) reinstall game
@  mohanu : (19 August 2018 - 02:00 PM) any idea how can i fix the error that sais "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"
@  mohanu : (19 August 2018 - 01:59 PM) hi guys
@  kinabala : (19 August 2018 - 01:25 PM) <3
@  kinabala : (19 August 2018 - 01:25 PM) если в кратце, то ты мой чехол для члена
@  Rica : (19 August 2018 - 01:15 PM) abyss?
@  kinabala : (19 August 2018 - 01:12 PM) u r my abyss =^^=
@  Rica : (19 August 2018 - 01:05 PM) @kinabala Think you have to fall deep into the void then.
@  kinabala : (19 August 2018 - 12:51 PM) wanna fall in luv with u honey ;3
@  kinabala : (19 August 2018 - 12:51 PM) wew
@  Rica : (19 August 2018 - 11:56 AM) @kinabala but the conversation between Maniarin and Furi was trash anyways. About that they are in love with each other, etc. Nothing special but please let them their privacy. (: And accept it. (:
@  Rica : (19 August 2018 - 11:53 AM) Who cares russian ? English is more important.
@  kinabala : (19 August 2018 - 11:39 AM) or at least russian :D
@  kinabala : (19 August 2018 - 11:39 AM) damn it Furi, speak english
@  kinabala : (19 August 2018 - 03:01 AM) angry french boi
@  kinabala : (19 August 2018 - 03:01 AM) wew
@  Furious : (18 August 2018 - 05:46 PM) Tommy check mal nachrichten bitte
@  Furious : (18 August 2018 - 03:43 PM) mani <3 i love ya so much :*^^
@  Maniarin : (18 August 2018 - 03:40 PM) i still in love <3
@  Maniarin : (18 August 2018 - 03:40 PM) So friends, it was nice to meet you again, i have to leave again, see you next time :)
@  Furious : (18 August 2018 - 03:04 PM) oh i come :D
@  Maniarin : (18 August 2018 - 03:04 PM) bin online ;)
@  Furious : (18 August 2018 - 03:03 PM) na wie gehst dir mein bester?
@  Maniarin : (18 August 2018 - 03:03 PM) Furiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@  Furious : (18 August 2018 - 03:03 PM) hallo @maniarin <3 :*
@  Rica : (18 August 2018 - 09:26 AM) @kinabala I can ignore your posts when your topic names are the way they should. Because everything's fine then. Otherwise.. you saw it already. xD
@  Never : (18 August 2018 - 05:29 AM) would it be possible to make a post play without cheating for kinabala xdddd
@  kinabala : (18 August 2018 - 04:24 AM) I dont think that Rica is able to ignore my posts ;3
@  Rica : (18 August 2018 - 12:09 AM) If you think this way it says everything about you. (: Gracias. (:
@  Nuno : (17 August 2018 - 07:22 PM) The IQ, it seems :)
@  Rica : (17 August 2018 - 06:55 PM) There's a difference between you and me. xD
@  Rica : (17 August 2018 - 06:54 PM) Not possible, lel. Don't be a child. xD
@  Nuno : (17 August 2018 - 05:46 PM) You can just ignore the posts too ^^
@  Rica : (17 August 2018 - 05:15 PM) Lel, I don't spam. Otherwise can you simply ignore me but I wouldn't recommend it. q:
@  Nuno : (17 August 2018 - 04:41 PM) @Rica I'd agree if the forum had over one hundred users. The ones that use it at the moment are people that are genuinely interested. With that being said, it's not a big deal. It's worse you spamming all the time about something that's not bothering anyone but you ^^
@  Rica : (17 August 2018 - 03:49 PM) @Nuno Because everything's easier with names. Imagine you don't have a name... "eyy you! Come here!" -> Who needs to come here now? You understand? Think with portals. (:
@  Rica : (17 August 2018 - 03:48 PM) @EnjoyLC <3
@  Nuno : (17 August 2018 - 03:25 PM) @Rica Calling for a spike hunt because of a topic's name wasn't called for either, but you still try to force it everytime the person posts a topic ^^ Thanks a lot
@  Furious : (17 August 2018 - 03:22 PM) @Rica i love you so much. <3 kiss
@  EnjoyLC : (17 August 2018 - 03:21 PM) @Rica if the topic does not require an answer, I think not so important the topic name. In any case, your guide is useful and many should use it when creating B)
@  EnjoyLC : (17 August 2018 - 03:18 PM) @Nuno What kind of pets are we talking about? :mellow:
@  Rica : (17 August 2018 - 01:49 PM) @Nuno - I asked for admin, not for you. Sorrey so .. be quite, thanks a lot. :3
@  Nuno : (17 August 2018 - 01:43 PM) Why aren't serena land's pets tradeable?
@  Nuno : (17 August 2018 - 01:25 PM) http://forum.enjoy-l...view=getnewpost
@  Nuno : (17 August 2018 - 01:25 PM) If it's not against forum rules, no warning has to be given

Photo

To-Do-List from the new update

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:31 AM

Heyhey,
maybe the last few posts in the topic I created here are too.. confusing and too much. Because of that I want to start a To-Do-List for the last update. With this list it's more viewable what to do and what not. I'll edit this post and write it into this topic when something is done to inform about updates. Many tasks are done by doing one task and some tasks are really important to do!

Required (tasks marked with an 'x' are completed -> [x] and green.):
[x] Fixing the map "Egeha" - actually it's not possible to enter Egeha.
[x] Fixing the affinity "Aaron Guards" - with the task above this should be fixed too.
[x] Create a way to befriend "Union of Sio" - after Mondshine was removed it's impossible to get access to this affinity.
[x] "Imperial Legion" and guild dungeon - actually it's (nearly) impossible to farm points for this affinity because the mobs are too low and they don't drop anything (neither "Fang of Iron Teeth" nor affinity materials).
[] Fixing the glory points from Archmage (now Mage) and Ex-Rogue (now Rogue) - some player are still missing his/her points.
[x] *Create an option to get items like "Golden Key Luck" even with Lvl 191 and above.
[x] Fixing the Glory-Point-Quest - some quests for Glory Points requires Black or White Root Deer or other mobs from Mondshine. This map doesn't exist anymore.
[x] Extreme Juno - it's actually with 200 senseless to do anything on this map. You can't even drop anything there what is required for Guildbook or Iris Item Pictorial Book.
[x] Ramslo's Underground Laboratory - same as Extreme Juno.
[x] Chapell - same as Extreme Juno.
+ [x] Altar of Darkness - doesn't really receive igni increase when killed mobs with 200 but mobs drops things.
[x] Middle Grade Re-former - these are needed to re-form the new weapons and armors.
[x] Fixing the Jump Boxes - it's known that the Knight HR-one causes a totally character bug but it's not known if other character with his/her HR and/or Eva sets do the same.
[x] ****You shouldn't get access to "Tomb of Theos'" when DCS is active!

+[x] Fixing enhanced Stone from Witch after enhancing it with chapell.

Optional (tasks marked with an 'x' are done -> [x] and green.):
[x] Add current and needed points to "Team "Heroes Infalion"" to see the current state.
[] Bringing Archmage back - some player prefer to play Archmage because the difference to Mage and there is a higher difference between Archmage and Mage.
[] Bringing Ex-Rogue back - same as Archmage.
[x] Bringing Mondshine back.
[] **Lestys' - They're removed but the idea behind that wasn't bad. And many people, including myself, are missing them.
[] ***(Chaos) Jewel which decreases the amount of items which are used on every spell.
[] Creating an item like Mutas Stone to get the Extra Option Stones back. (not my idea xD (I'm thinking about coloring this task blue or something like that because this will not happen. xD (I make it blue!)))

* Options for this:
- Infalion -> This new content has potential for a new task in the guild book and a new skill/spell (would prefer active instead of passive). It could be a longer of course too! Because this is a powerful thing you could handle it like the farm-buff from Lvl 1 to Lvl 7. This way you have really things to do to get access to this!
- A flask/potion -> From an affinity or from the Cash Shop. Infalion for example as an actually unused affinity shop.

** Option for this:
- They gave the armor more potential and the reason that everyone wears now the Lvl 195 armor makes it a good addition. Sure, they got removed from the inventories and in the Trading Agent they're still included but however - everyone needs new on the new armor so no one has actually an advantage. And now because that the armor has many different kind of seals, even not with six seals every player could have therefore to the three kind of armor- and weapon types different Lesty-types so the variability of Lestys'- and armors could be great. With this PvP could be more interesting with this possibilities and you have so many combinations... and because of the combination-possibilities you can create different weapon- and armor-sets with different seals, Lestys', etc..

*** Option for this:
- For example a jewel that decreases the material costs from skills like "Aura of Accuracy", "Whisper of Water", "Storm Shot", etc. by 1. The amount, type of jewel, etc. is actually not important because it's only an idea.

**** This is the most important thing! You can teleport from Juno to Tomb of Theos', teleport outside and you're next to the crystal. I wondered that it is possible to go into Tomb of Theos' during DCS. I didn't tried to teleport outside but normally if you do it you're next to the crystal. When this is used the attackers don't have to destroy anything, don't need a resurrection point and they're directly next to the crystal. And nearly everyone's logging out after beeing killed on DCS to avoid the timer. This should be really not allowed and fixed soon!

PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS TOPIC (EXCEPT ADMIN) AND SEND ME FOR MORE IDEAS A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR WRITE ME INGAME! I'LL ADD THEM THEN!

Greetings.
Rica

• Ridgehag, NiklJutt, offset and 1 other like this

Rica - 200 - (best) Cleric

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

#2 EnjoyLC

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 637 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 04:36 PM

It's a good job, I'll study it.

• Rica likes this

#3 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:00 PM

+ Added Stone Fix after getting an enhancement in chapell.

Problem with this:

After getting the enhancement the stone petrifies but the "stoned" player can still attack and move. 

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

#4 EnjoyLC

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 637 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:10 PM

I'm already working on your proposals  ;)

• Rica likes this

#5 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:07 PM

+ Edit -> Mobs from Altar of Darkness are balanced for Cap (Lvl 200) but doesn't give the correct ignition information what they should. But you drop fame and also relics. Tested by Shiro and me together. But because they drop I mark this task as complete because igni isn't neccessary and important.

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

#6 EnjoyLC

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:17 PM

Fixing the affinity "Aaron Guards" - with the task above this should be fixed too.
Fixing the Jump Boxes - it's known that the Knight HR-one causes a totally character bug but it's not known if other character with his/her HR and/or Eva sets do the same. 

Give more information

#7 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:00 PM

Fixing the affinity "Aaron Guards" - with the task above this should be fixed too.
Fixing the Jump Boxes - it's known that the Knight HR-one causes a totally character bug but it's not known if other character with his/her HR and/or Eva sets do the same. 

Give more information

Sure:

Fixing the map "Egeha" - actually it's not possible to enter Egeha.

Actually it isn't possible to move to Egeha - from nowhere. Don't know why but because of that reason it is not possible to do anything for "Aaron Guards"-Affinity.

It seems that the armor lvl 175 doesn't work correctly. Some people said that if you try to equip the set level 175 your character get's really bugged. But a player said leveling up to 180+ should fix this problem.

So the problem isn't the box or the jump potion.. it's the armor. A Titan wrotes about this problem too and that it is the 175er armor set. Weapon works fine, but it's the armor. If you want I rewrite it in the task list.

Sorrey, I was working till now ...

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

#8 EnjoyLC

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:34 AM

Sure:

Fixing the map "Egeha" - actually it's not possible to enter Egeha.

Actually it isn't possible to move to Egeha - from nowhere. Don't know why but because of that reason it is not possible to do anything for "Aaron Guards"-Affinity.

It seems that the armor lvl 175 doesn't work correctly. Some people said that if you try to equip the set level 175 your character get's really bugged. But a player said leveling up to 180+ should fix this problem.

So the problem isn't the box or the jump potion.. it's the armor. A Titan wrotes about this problem too and that it is the 175er armor set. Weapon works fine, but it's the armor. If you want I rewrite it in the task list.

Sorrey, I was working till now ...

1. It was enough to inform only about Egeha)
2. I do not quite understand, I opened 2 sets of EVA and HIT and they all work fine, what exactly is the error I do not understand  :unsure:

#9 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:46 AM

1. Maybe yes. Sorry for that. x:

2. Did you try it with a character on lvl 175?

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

#10 EnjoyLC

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:53 PM

1. Maybe yes. Sorry for that. x:

2. Did you try it with a character on lvl 175?

I think I understand you, I see the problem)

It surprises me that so much time has passed, and I heard about it for the first time.

#11 EnjoyLC

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:53 PM

+ Edit -> Mobs from Altar of Darkness are balanced for Cap (Lvl 200) but doesn't give the correct ignition information what they should. But you drop fame and also relics. Tested by Shiro and me together. But because they drop I mark this task as complete because igni isn't neccessary and important.

http://prntscr.com/j61jpv 
http://prntscr.com/j61k92

I can not move

#12 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:59 PM

Was the witch in chapell to get the enhancement for Stone ? If yes try some.. You'll get the Stone-Debuff but don't get dark and you can do everything as normal.

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

#13 EnjoyLC

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 637 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:58 AM

If the skill has an additional description, it means that the witch was in the chapel) When my character gets a stone, I can not move and have a black effect.

#14 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:50 AM

Yes, it's from the stone when the witch was in chapell. I don't know what the stone does when the witch was in chapell but when you do this the stone doesn't work correct anymore. (:

Mentioned here:
Fixing enhanced Stone from Witch after enhancing it with chapell.

+ Added Stone Fix after getting an enhancement in chapell.

Problem with this:

After getting the enhancement the stone petrifies but the "stoned" player can still attack and move. 

Hope you know now what I mean. (:

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

#15 EnjoyLC

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 637 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:22 AM

Yes, it's from the stone when the witch was in chapell. I don't know what the stone does when the witch was in chapell but when you do this the stone doesn't work correct anymore. (:

Mentioned here:
Fixing enhanced Stone from Witch after enhancing it with chapell.

Hope you know now what I mean. (:

I kind of understand you, but I do not see any problems.

I make a skill stone by character, and the character stands and can not do anything else, the skill work is correct

#16 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:12 PM

After longer time of thinking about the "Stone-Problem", the work and not the ability to test it I decided to mark this task as completed while I clean up my keyboard from my orange juice.. (I hate juices. xD) 

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

#17 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:00 PM

Marked nearly all tasks as completed. (: Don't know if the last point on this list is done or not.. if this is needed anyway.. But the rest of the list is done!

Thanks a lot! (:

Silia - 200 - Wizard

Nyorah - 200 - Archer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users