#1 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 09 April 2018 - 06:39 PM

We, ~King~of~Clover~, are looking for new member.

What we're looking for / requirements:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ oldschool player who likes this game and really wants to play this server

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ activity

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ knowledge in english because our guild is not only german/english/french/spanish/polish/....

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ the motivation to help others when they need (your) help - it's not only receiving, it's giving of course too!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ fairplay! No removing/editing files or cheating/hacking/duping/buguse/featureuse.. (and yes, there IS a difference between bug- and featureuse!)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ specially a tank (Titan/Temple Knight) with fun at his/her class

What we can offer you:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ an active guild with people who helps if anyone has questions - no matter when / where

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ many fun in our guild and group chats

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ because the reason that we're take part on sieges and are mostly only for pvp we're looking for player from level 185 and above! (lower/newer character/player are also welcome after talking with Shiro!)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ we're an PvP-guild, participate every week on DCS and MCS

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ a specialized group for PvP included a very talented cleric and also a very talented witch

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ and a group for PvE like quests, affinity 8pm-quest, etc.

About us:

We're a "smaller" guild with a red name (Not because we kill other player - more because we have MCS. :D ). We're a mixed group with newer and older player, for example some older character are: Shiro, Rica, ~Claudia~, Tommy53 and LYDIANER. But also new player are there: NoCryBabby, MiSAKiE, NoCommenT or ~Bankai~.

The guild leader is Shiro, advisor are Rica and NoCommenT. Our guild is mostly for PvP-content but we take also part on PvE-content like the catch-and-luck-quest.

If you have questions or if you want to join our guild feel free to contact us ingame or write me here in forum. (: I'm active here and also ingame.

Greetings.

~King~of~Clover~ - Rica

• NiklJutt and Kitashi like this

#2 Kitashi

Kitashi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:59 PM

​I would consider me and my buddy coming to join Shiro guild but ~Claudia~ doesn't like me :D

#3 Rica

Rica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 10 April 2018 - 09:22 PM

​I would consider me and my buddy coming to join Shiro guild but ~Claudia~ doesn't like me :D

I talked with Shiro already and he said that you was afk. x: But Shiro wants to talk with you about joining. (:

#4 Kitashi

Kitashi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:11 PM

I talked with Shiro already and he said that you was afk. x: But Shiro wants to talk with you about joining. (:

Yah, i just got home from work. But i have off tomorrow so let him know he can message me whenever on here or in game

#5 Neila

Neila

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:28 PM

Idk who are you Kitashi ^^

#6 knight1212

knight1212

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:46 AM

guild speak polish really poland my from ^.^

You can be nobody today for the whole world Remember, for a few you are the whole world People's mouths form a curvature of lies That's true, but never say "life is worth fucking" We hope for a few tears for a miracle A grave awaits us behind a sterile screen Facts, I know how it is, kid, they are stifling Bad things happen to good people It requires victims to live in trenches One thing is known: above all, honor We defeat ourselves by knockout And we leave the ground burnt Put the doubts back on the highest shelf It's gutting you, I'm going to get straw like a doll The strength is in you man, rebash weapons For ever and ever, forever and ever

You can be nobody today for the whole world Remember, for a few you are the whole world People's mouths form a curvature of lies That's true, but never say "life is worth fucking" We hope for a few tears for a miracle A grave awaits us behind a sterile screen Facts, I know how it is, kid, they are stifling Bad things happen to good people It requires victims to live in trenches One thing is known: above all, honor We defeat ourselves by knockout And we leave the ground burnt Put the doubts back on the highest shelf It's gutting you, I'm going to get straw like a doll The strength is in you man, rebash weapons For ever and ever, forever and ever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users