Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  -UzZy- : (14 October 2019 - 11:56 AM) @EnjoyLC Pls read personal mesage i have a big problem
@  Shooter87 : (13 October 2019 - 04:28 PM) shop.. 9.995 cash
@  mostwanted : (13 October 2019 - 04:24 PM) sorry find in cash shop
@  mostwanted : (13 October 2019 - 04:23 PM) where im find scroll of blessing III for halloween popenian
@  RAIGA : (13 October 2019 - 01:12 PM) @EnjoyLC Can you please answer to my private message?
@  SgrilleX : (12 October 2019 - 02:51 PM) @hunter ciao hunter, cortesemente,può domandare nell' apposito forum ...distinti saluti
@  hunter : (12 October 2019 - 05:47 AM) *magical attack
@  hunter : (12 October 2019 - 05:46 AM) @EnjoyLC hey admn consuming coriver bow liv 57 weapon for arcer intelligence intelligence attack ?????? base attack lower than level 53 ?????? all this makes no sense :blink:
@  trinity : (12 October 2019 - 05:17 AM) what was reboot for?
@  EnjoyLC : (11 October 2019 - 02:52 PM) @ mrsneaky, give more information to me in a private message.
@  mrsneaky : (10 October 2019 - 10:12 PM) hey admin i didnt recive the bonus 25% cash
@  OdinsRache : (10 October 2019 - 09:02 PM) Dann soll er wenigstens das Doppel EXP neu starten -.-
@  trinity : (10 October 2019 - 08:10 PM) ok i didnt see that
@  EnjoyLC : (10 October 2019 - 08:07 PM) @ trinity, I said 7 days for free) the game was not available for 3 hours. not all day.
@  trinity : (10 October 2019 - 08:05 PM) will there be compensation?
@  EnjoyLC : (10 October 2019 - 07:48 PM) We were even given 7 days of free maintenance in return. ;)
@  TOTOxx : (10 October 2019 - 07:36 PM) :D :D :D :D
@  OdinsRache : (10 October 2019 - 07:26 PM) Technical or Hacking ?
@  EnjoyLC : (10 October 2019 - 07:25 PM) Hi, unfortunately we had technical problems with the hosting, now we will start the server. :mellow:
@  SgrilleX : (09 October 2019 - 10:34 AM) siamo in due allora ;) :P
@  -UzZy- : (09 October 2019 - 07:48 AM) Comunque sappi che il gioco punta né la direzione che a me piace aleno non mi annoio
@  -UzZy- : (09 October 2019 - 07:45 AM) Va bhe sei il protagonista x tutto il video vedi te non devi guardare il mio pg se sempre tu avanti :P
@  SgrilleX : (09 October 2019 - 07:32 AM) Non merita l'attenzione di guardarlo, è troppo lungo...taglia qualche pezzo..ti devo insegnare tutto..e che cazz
@  -UzZy- : (09 October 2019 - 07:25 AM) Ma di cosa Prenditi una ciotola di popcorn guarda il video che ho postato nel tuo topic guardati dal mio desktop poi vedi se mi prude :angry: B)
@  SgrilleX : (09 October 2019 - 06:24 AM) il video riguardava la quest, che centri tu??ti prude il culo??
@  -UzZy- : (09 October 2019 - 04:31 AM) Cmq io ne ho + di 15 video di ieri anche quello del boos
@  -UzZy- : (09 October 2019 - 04:30 AM) La continuazione celo io haha tagliare il video dove inizia il bello
@  EnjoyPlayer : (09 October 2019 - 03:08 AM) @fubar01 simple go to the garden premium and use the npc premium card that is there
@  fubar01 : (08 October 2019 - 10:04 PM) how do i use the premium garden ticket
@  SgrilleX : (08 October 2019 - 07:17 PM) :wub:
@  RAIGA : (08 October 2019 - 03:49 PM) why do some people here get more buffs in the buff bar like me? with me is at 50 buffs conclusion and others can use 65
@  Rica : (08 October 2019 - 01:11 PM) @EnjoyLC - Did the server time change? Some Event's doesn't have the correct start- and end-time.
@  lVIPlRockNRoll : (08 October 2019 - 12:19 PM) gamehack7.webnode.it
@  lVIPlRockNRoll : (08 October 2019 - 12:18 PM) gamehack7.webnode.it
@  Rica : (08 October 2019 - 11:22 AM) @SgrilleX - I did. q:
@  SgrilleX : (08 October 2019 - 10:33 AM) @Rica
heiii Rica, use the translator :lol: :D
@  -UzZy- : (08 October 2019 - 06:33 AM) Rica now i drive when i have 2 Min i do :)
@  Aleis : (08 October 2019 - 06:22 AM) where i can tp to altar of dukan ?
@  Rica : (08 October 2019 - 06:17 AM) @-UzZy- - Still better than my italian. :D
@  Aleis : (08 October 2019 - 06:16 AM) ok thank rica but where can i tp to go there
@  Rica : (08 October 2019 - 06:16 AM) @Aleis - Altar of Dukan. >->
@  -UzZy- : (08 October 2019 - 06:12 AM) Ok Rica but you know my englih its bad

Photo

[Newbie Guide] Generel Information

newbie guide generel information Shiva

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Shiva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:58 PM #1

Shiva´s Newbie Guide
Table of Contents:

1. Leveling 1 - 185
2. 185 Equipment
3. Upgrade 185 Equipment
4. Socket System
5. How to get Level 17 Jewels
6. GP Skills

7. Wooden Treasure Keys

8. Extra Option Equipment ~ Comming Soon ~

~ More will be added as soon  as possible ~

1. Leveling 1 - 185:
Information: You will get equipment & weapons +20 until level 110 (the 110 +20 equipment and weapon is useable until level 175)

Platinum Blessed Iris & Experience Booster x4 avaible at [Merchant]Aarinia.

(Unique Experience Booster x12 at Cash shop or Laca Ball)

Level 1 - 100 (Juno):
First Step: kill monsters outside of juno up to level 20 - 25 and try to fill you igni on the highest level (if possible).
After doing the first step take the igni youve reached and kill as much elder drakes as possible (be careful theyre really strong)

Location of Elder Drakes in Juno:

~ PICTURE FOLLOWS ~

Level 100 - 110 (Teos´s Tomb):

Now its quite easy and nothing to explain just kill the monsters in teos´s tomb until you reach level 110.

(Important: You can teleport into teos´s tomb with teos´s tomb teleport scroll you can get it at [Merchant]Teleporters)

Location of [Merchant]Teleporters in Juno:

~ PICTURE FOLLOWS ~

Level 110 - 175 (Tarian):

Quite easy again go the Seeker of Darkness and level up to level 175.

(If you ask some players they may call you there)

Location of Seeker Of Darkness in Tarian:

~ PICTURE FOLLOWS ~

Level 175 - 185 (Serene Land):

Information: Serene Land is only avaible at Lastchaos Enjoy and there is no map for it. If you want to go there you have to be over level 160 and you can only teleport to it through Teleporter Tobido in Juno. I personally prefer to level there with equipment lv 175 +25 because the monsters are really strong. Serene Land has two bosses Angry Salamander Ulkan & Leviathan if you kill them you get one Collaboration Box ea boss (items can be included: Vampire fangs (75) , Golden Key Luck (15) , Affinity Booster x10). Serene Land has also his own Affinity and the Acan Temple for 185 Equipment.

Now you have to level the last 10 levels at Corrupted Salamander.

(positioned right or left side straigt forward until end of map)

2. 185 Equipment:

Information: The level 185 equipment is the highest equipment on Lastchaos Enjoy for now. Every Weapon & Armour is avaible with Hitrate or Evasion Seals you have to decied by yourself if you want to have your equipment with Hitrade or Evasion Seals if you want to mix between Hitrade and Evasion you can do it to.

You can drop the level 185 equipment in Serene Land (Acan Temple) the teleport into the Acan Temple is located on the right side straigt forward until the end of map and you need to be on ch1 and in a group with at least 1 player to enter. The Boss will drop for every player who is with you in Acan Temple one box with one random equipment piece for any class Hitrate or Evasion.

recommand: 175+25 equipment (the monsters in there are really strong)

If you arent able to get a 175+25 equipment ask other players if they wanna run with you through Acan Temple so you dont really have to get 175 +25 equipment.

3. Uprading 185 Equipment:

Information: To upgrade level 185 Equipment you need Purified Rune Ore (100% +1 chance) or

Devil Rune Ore (100% +1 - +3 random) you can drop them in Serene Land from any monster there.

Use the Runes from + 0 - +25 (special tipp: from +24 to + 25 you can use one Devil Rune Ore to get a chance of + 26 or +27 if youre lucky otherwise you need Master Stones to upgrade your Equipment to +30 you get them in the Cash Shop or by Belfist Temple Boss [Devil]Elain. Upgrading Equipment with Master Stones is only avaible at xLeGioNdeHoNORx in Juno.

4. Socket System:

Information: The Socket System in Enjoy Lastchaos is quite easy. First of all you want to get 7 socket slots to enter jewels.

The easiest way to get 7 sockets with 100 % sucess chance is to buy Scroll Old Masters in the Cash Shop (189 cash) or you drop

Golden Key Luck in Serene Land and exchange them for Scroll Old Masters (89 Golden Key Luck).

You need one Scroll Old Masters each equipment piece. After getting 7 sockets on your equipment you can enter jewels in each

socket slot the chance to enter them is 100 % so you dont need any items to enter your jewels. If you want to remove your

jewel without destroy it you can use Scroll withdrawal Jewel in the Cash Shop (59 cash).

Important: If you want to remove more jewels than one you need to buy Scroll withdrawal Jewel for each jewel you want to remove.

5. How To Get Level 17 Jewels:

Information: Level 17 jewels are the highest jewels on Lastchaos Enjoy for the moment. There are three ways to get them

first of all Im going to explain the easy one:

~ Buy Random Jewel lv 16 - 17 Boxes in the Cash Shop five boxes (229 cash).

~ Buy Random Chaos Jewel lv 16 - 17 Boxes in the Cash Shop five boxes (310 cash).

~ Open about 75 Jewel lv 16-17 boxes & Chaos Jewel lv 16-17 boxes.

~ Safe the jewels you want to use.

~ Reform jewels to get more of the jewels you need.

secound way to get lv 17 jewels is really hard i dont recommand it:

~ [Boss] Elain in Belfist Temple drop 1 lv 14-15 jewel box each death.

~ collect enough boxes through killing [Boss] Elain.

~ reform the jewels untill you have all your lv 17 jewels collected.

thrid way to get lv 17 jewels only avaible if you got enough gold:

~ look in the Shops of players on ch1 and buy them.

6. GP Skills:

Information: GP Skills are unique skills only avaible on Enjoy Lastchaos. There are 3 active skills and 5 passiv skills which are very important for every character differently as by normal skills you dont pay with your skillpoints rather with gp points.

GP Points can be farmed through solving quests which you can perform every hour at Allonia in Juno. Special Items like

Potion of Conquest (Cash), Boost Time GP Potion (Cash) or Glory Point Potion (Cash) avaible in the Cash Shop

can help you to farm GP Points faster and easier.

7. Wooden Treasure Keys

Informatiom: Wooden Treasure Keys are needed for one of the GP Quests but theyre only dropable from monsters in Juno so many Players got problems getting them. However ive got a little trick for you guys to farm Wooden Treasure Keys.

First Step: Create a secound account and log in a new character healer,rouge or mage through multiclient.

Secound Step: Level your new character up to level 25 and search a level 50 guild full skilled.

Third Step: Let your character give 50% donate exp & fame and give it a group with your main character.

Fourth Step: Go with your level 25 character to Elder Drakes in Juno and hit them down without getting experience.

Fifth Step: Drop unlimited of Purfied Rune Ore, Devil Rune Ore and Treasure Wooden Keys.

Important: Elder Drakes are very strong buy at least 2 parts lv 175 and put them on on your level 25 character. I recommand to use a character class with range like healer (bow) or (staff), rouge (xbow), mage (staff) or (short staff).

Shiva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:01 AM #2

Show me your gratitude with your like i will edit much more in some hours ;)

greetz, Shiva

MrEnjoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Nickname:[GM]MrEnjoy
  • LocationArena - Juno

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:28 AM #3

I like it, Thx for your help.

But o prefer continue till 100 in juno ;)

I am ingame inactive, please contact the staff for any question about the game.

SWATFR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:33 AM #4

nice work Shiva

EnjoyLC

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 998 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:39 AM #5

Really good job:)

Shiva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:56 PM #6

Thank you all for your positiv reaction, I will try to fill the table of contents with more information about the game as soon as possible.

If you got any request about contents just write me Ingame: Shiva ch1,ch3 or leave a comment here. 

greetz, Shiva ;)

Shiva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:57 PM #7

I like it, Thx for your help.

But o prefer continue till 100 in juno ;)

Ive changed it thanks for your help ^^

Quetsiyah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:38 PM #8

"The easiest way to get 7 sockets with 100 % sucess chance is to buy Scroll Old Masters in the Cash Shop (189 cash)."

you can drop keys at serene too, if you dont want to spend cash for it (89 keys = 1 scroll of old master)

it's long but you can farm gold, runes, and serene affinity too

Quetsiyah ~ 200 ~ Obscurity ~ Mage

Shiva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:16 PM #9

"The easiest way to get 7 sockets with 100 % sucess chance is to buy Scroll Old Masters in the Cash Shop (189 cash)."

you can drop keys at serene too, if you dont want to spend cash for it (89 keys = 1 scroll of old master)

it's long but you can farm gold, runes, and serene affinity too

I wil add it thanks for you help ;)

MrEnjoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationArena - Juno

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:06 PM #10

Ive changed it thanks for your help ^^

Its was only my prefered way to lvl, maybe your way is better, i do not know.

my First char on server, i lvl up, passed to all dungeons. and masps. I do not known about Drakes in juno and Seekers with lvl 100^^, gone to seekers with 150^^

my second char i got a lvl 135 ( as i remember) p2 and  gone to Tomb with lvl 1^^ :-D

Shiva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:20 PM #11

Its was only my prefered way to lvl, maybe your way is better, i do not know.

my First char on server, i lvl up, passed to all dungeons. and masps. I do not known about Drakes in juno and Seekers with lvl 100^^, gone to seekers with 150^^

my second char i got a lvl 135 ( as i remember) p2 and  gone to Tomb with lvl 1^^ :-D

I see, i thought you want to help me with my guide, because I just try to create one topic where new player have everything they need ;) Ive lvld for about 10 characters up to level 185 on this server so I discribed my way how to get there easy and fast :D

MrEnjoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationArena - Juno

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:41 PM #12

hi,

Yea thx, both ways are good, no problem.
When you need more informations check  here, if You need Screenshots just ask me, i can do for you. i can do small Gifs like this.

Shiva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:50 PM #13

hi,

Yea thx, both ways are good, no problem.
When you need more informations check  here, if You need Screenshots just ask me, i can do for you. i can do small Gifs like this.

Thx for your help. If I need some Gifs im gonna ask you ^_^ by the way you could do the screenshots for me, but only If you want to :)

MrEnjoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationArena - Juno

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:26 PM #14

Edler_Drake.jpg

MrEnjoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationArena - Juno

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:31 PM #15

teleport_Shop.jpg

MrEnjoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationArena - Juno

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:39 PM #16

Seekers.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newbie, guide, generel, information, Shiva

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users